Comic-con Gameplay Video (13 min)

Started by ikarop, Jul 21, 2011, 09:13:27 PM

Author
Comic-con Gameplay Video (13 min) (Read 14,040 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

the footage reminds me of the old Alien 3 game - the running animation looks the same.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: icyone on Jul 22, 2011, 10:09:30 PM
I hope this will not be the kind of game that only ships like 2 copies to Gamestop and no where else. AVP Requiem for the PSP had a similar problem.

We have kinda known about it for a while: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/aliens-infestation/

QuoteAliens: Infestation was never officially announced by Sega.  At the time of it's discovery it was known only as Aliens: Colonial Marines. A gameplay video was leaked onto YouTube in May 2009 which showed a couple of minutes of footage from the game. This was quickly removed from YouTube by Sega which more or less confirmed its existence. It was developed by Wayforward in association with Gearbox Software. Gearbox's Aliens: Colonial Marines game and this probably share a few details. Notable scenes in the leaked footage include a Space Jockey Alien, a Rhino Alien and a scene with a powerloader fighting with a Queen Alien. It was rumoured that the game was complete but Sega cancelled the game due to financial reasons.

In May 2011, Sega had the game classified in Australia, suggesting the game will indeed be released. Way Forward also confirmed the games existence when AvPGalaxy approached them. In July 2011. Sega officially announced the game for a September 2011 release.

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: necrotard on Jul 22, 2011, 09:36:22 PM
So they're exploring the Sulaco because an alien life-form was still on board after Aliens...  Sounds like they might have come up with their own explanation for the infamous egg-on-Sulaco debate that plagues Alien 3.

It seems like their taking the Idea of visiting the Sulaco, Lv-426, and the Derlict and doing what Gearbox is doing for us

BoneyHead95

Even know I own a DS and a 3DS. I PASS!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed