Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 17,928 times)

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

Why does molly's mum (forgot her name) keep saying ''Its a trap, its a trap, its a trap''    :-\  

nchurch81

nchurch81

I hate the "terrible acting" comment... there wasn't enough acting to even know if it was terrible or not.  GOD!   Plus I think I'm done reading these comments.  Everyone just complains.  NONE STOP!  Even the fans bitch bitch bitch.  So tired of it.  I know I complained a little in the past too.  And I"m sorry, I should just give the movie a chance.  And my complaints are gone now because I thought this clip was a lot of fun.  And that's what this movie is supposed to be.... FUN.  So have fun.  And yes you're entitled to your opinions.  But not at the expense of everyone else's FUN.  Why rain on our parade?!  Plus, none of your are experts on the aliens or predators cause you're not the producers or designers.  Nothing is as it "should be" because it's all make believe fellas.  And lady, or two.    So just enjoy the ride, unless you have some genuinely constructed criticism.  Then by all means have at it.  Otherwise just watch and jo to ALIENS a thousands times more because apparently all you want is for them to remake that movie scene for scene.    Now I'M done bitching. and Happy Halloween.

predatordragon

::)   nchurch81 what ever helps. Hope you feel better now lol

nchurch81

nchurch81

yes I am... thank you

killzonewith bladesandteet

this looks good. Its time to shw why the Preds hunt this tings for sport and how dangerous they can be too

Ric

Ric

One little note on the bad acting comments: When little clips of the new BAttlestar Gallactica series came out .. a lot of people where complaining about the general lack of acting talent... boy where they wrong....   A couple of seconds just isnt enough to judge an entire movie... but it's looking Funky FRESH so far!    ;D     8)  

shredpredator

shredpredator

hell yeah- battlestar galactica ended up ruling! I think avpr is going to be pretty decent.

chewy85d

chewy85d

very bad ass, can't wait tell xmas

ALIENS

ALIENS

Acting is 7/10( Actors do not look scared at all! ). ALIEN is 8/10( The alien jaws are so puppet like-the stiff jaws and the huge gaps between the mouth. The alien slime was too watery.It was surpose to be slimy lik semen not watery. ) Predator is 10/10 FLAWLESS unless we do not see the face.

GueRoux

GueRoux

Love the way the first alien drops down from the ceiling. Reminded me of the games.

Nomad

Nomad

SHIT!!!!!!!!! I cant watch the damn clip on damn IGN   >:(   Somebody poot it on YOUTuBe, please! I waited a long time to say that, all of you people keep say that aliens or predators look bad because they look different. But they always looks different from part to part!! Just remember the first alien( 6 fingers, long spike under the head...) or P2( he was as different from P1 as AVP desighn). It will never end, face it and try to engoy.     ;)  

Bender1988

Bender1988

yees. Good thing in movie-I think is that from what i saw in this clip Wolf dont be taking care about humans^^ but i want to see many kills with whirstblades-my favorite wearpon of Predator

Predator-Family

:D     ;D     8)   I think this is so friggin awesome now im really hyped up for the movie.

wombat

wombat

great clip 3.5/5  looks like the scenes cut down quite a bit just for this, should be a lot better in the movie   ;D  

zen

zen

Forthse of you who still keap saying the acting was bad:  Little miss ____(rimes with breasts) in FREDDY VS JASON in the interrogation room,rather then getting the feel of "HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE,SOME FREAKY MONSTER KILLED MY FRIENDS AND NOW ITS AFTER ME!!!." i got the fealing of "Each breast was only 25hundred dollers,the surgen was Dr.John Smith on the corner of Jimmy St. and Ratchet Blvd..Wanna give em a feal?.Its like they'r all natural!."   :P  .  In the words of Stuart Griffen "Heres my entire summery of every Vince Vaughn movie:Oh im incapable of loving.Oh wait im not.The end.".  Dean Kane, Ben Stiller, Jared Padalecki. Need i say more?.  So yes,the acting is good!   8)  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed