Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 99,174 times)

Huggs

It's crazy to think that back when Dutch and Ripley were mentioned, that "yes" meant Ripley. So was Dutch not even considered? Even a young Dutch? I'm just frying on all of this. How would this have even worked if there were more films? Was anything written?

newagescamartist

newagescamartist

It really can't get much worse. I guess they could have opened the cargo and a bunch of talking cockroaches popped out and it tied into Joe's Apartment or something. Or maybe they open the cargo and reality instantly becomes toon world ala Roger Rabbit. Oh, I know! Lightsabers because why the hell not at this point? Help me out here guys, what could have been worse than this?

Huggs

Quote from: newagescamartist on Jan 01, 2019, 05:42:36 AM
It really can't get much worse.

We've said that before...a lot.

Immortan Jonesy

whiterabbit

Quote from: newagescamartist on Jan 01, 2019, 05:42:36 AM
It really can't get much worse. I guess they could have opened the cargo and a bunch of talking cockroaches popped out and it tied into Joe's Apartment or something. Or maybe they open the cargo and reality instantly becomes toon world ala Roger Rabbit. Oh, I know! Lightsabers because why the hell not at this point? Help me out here guys, what could have been worse than this?
oh man Joe's apartment... that's a good one. But we can go deeper than that I think. How about Dark Helmet?

Sniff

Sniff

Literally speechless

Exactly

Exactly

Exactly

Just:::::

Just:::::

Still speechless

HNY

HNY

Just what was going behind the scenes????
Literally says Fox/Disney wanted the opportunity....

Alternatively

Alternatively

.... they literally were going to do the Alien3 reboot...
Blomkamp has been scuppered by Black and Dekker.
Thanks for that guys 👌🎞

windebieste

You want Ripley back, Right..?

THIS is EXACTLY what you'll get. 

-Windebieste.

JungleHunter87

Just... Why though? WHY!?!

XenoVC

Not sure who made this but

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Not that it comes as a shock...but this confirms they are creatively bankrupt over there in Hollyweird.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 01, 2019, 05:19:43 AM
Behind-the-scenes video capturing the moment when these alternate endings were thought up:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/EyAiUnM8fdvLq/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c2af7d4393764566b914bd8

You read my mind. After the movie came out, I blamed the shoddy script on Black/Decker doing copious amounts of coke.

whiterabbit

Quote from: XenoVC on Jan 01, 2019, 10:46:41 AM
Not sure who made this but

oh man, I just can't stop laughing at the thought of that and how it makes just as much sense as these alternate endings. Man they should have had the Predator go forward in time and rescue Newt at that very scene and then bring her back in time. I mean literally have the movie aliens inside of The Predator. That way at least we could say there was a great movie in there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed