New AvP Xtreme Desktop

Started by Darkness, Jul 11, 2004, 10:28:32 PM

Author
New AvP Xtreme Desktop (Read 15,032 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

too good vibe .....if aliens lived forever that mean there would of been one in then bone ship ... aliens dont live forever else they would not have to kill and eat cus they do

Jonatron

Jonatron

Wow, this XD is great !!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the little movie sequences when you change the Desktop ;) To Good Vibration: Aliens live forever?!

Nik

Nik

ok i was lookin at the questions and anwser to paul anderson and the 1st question was what has your history been with these characters? and paul anderson replied exactly what he sayd in the behind the seens video.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

to please help... ur pc might not be able to have it my pc is a year old and i cant have it unless i get an upgrade on my proseser

Jonatron

Jonatron

I never found out how to get the XD from the Alien Quadrilogy!!! HELP!!!! And: WTF is right.

Disgruntled :<

Disgruntled :<

Nice to see everyone has there Extreme Desktop working. I get an official mail from fox about it (subscribed) and it installs fine, giving me wait, a lovely retro oldschool commodore 64 wallpaper advertising Extreme Desktops. Can some please let us in on what we're doing wrong or is this illegal false advertising? Wow cool...AVP desktop....Oh damn, fals 8 8bit pixel wallpaper. I'm using Windows XP Prof with SP2 if that helps. Please, someone must know a solution, I'm sure theres lots of us out there who would love to but can get it to work.

AlienHive Uk

AlienHive Uk

The Xtreme Desktop for Alien Quadrilogy can be gotten to through the AVP XD. if you click on the XD logo, and go to skins, you'll see all kind of goodies. If you have yet to download any XD, you can find the alien quadrilogy XD here...  http://www.foxhome.com/alienq/download.html  Hey Disgruntled, you're not making much sense. I'd like to help but not sure what it is you're asking for.  Good luck!

Jonatron

Jonatron

Thanks, but on the DVD it sais something about "pc features" or something. I want that!!!

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

I downloaded the AVP XD file, I recieved it via e-mail from Fox (I have subscribed to foxes mailing list so whenever theres updates on AVP I'll get them) I run the file to install the XD. After installation all I seem to get is the standard windows theme with a realy crappy Extreme Desktops wallpaper, when I meant retro wallpaper I meant as it was all blocky, with a lucida console type font saying "Extreme Desktops" Its apparently meant to install some kick arse theme but all I get is as I said, a normal windows theme with a crappy XD wallpaper.

AlienHive UK

AlienHive UK

Disgruntled. your system may not conform to the 'minimum requirements'. it's too bad cause you're missing out on a super cool interactive download environment for AVP. My suggestion to you is to go over to a friend's house and download it. Check out what it is you're missing out on. If you want it bad enough, you should probably clean out your system and reinstall your Windows XP operating system. Alot of people have skanky settings that mess up these installations. I'm a freelance computer technician and most of the time the problems I see clients complain about stem from people messing up their operating system somehow. As you're well aware. it's not hard to junk up the Windows operating system. good luck!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed