Alien Horde?

Started by War Wager, Sep 14, 2007, 03:32:53 PM

How many xeno's do you reckon are in AvP-R?

Less than 10
7 (9.9%)
Less than 20
9 (12.7%)
Less than 30
12 (16.9%)
More than 40
31 (43.7%)
Hundreds
12 (16.9%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author
Alien Horde? (Read 3,279 times)

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

That would make sense, except for the fact that it hasn't happened in any of the movies to date.

Master

Master

I would like to see more hybrid aliens. Bear alien? Cat alien? or may be Bull alien ;D

avpmad!

avpmad!

if 40+ there is no way a predator can kill aliens and humans even if it is a elder or a prefect hunter, 25 would be ok if people in the town killed some aliens as well.

Nightmare

Nightmare

for the population ot decrease or wolf kill hem all.....or aliens take hem to egg morph/hugh,,,,,

so...yes....a lot of aliens......

now i that liked wolfy will be pissed off if he kills that much aliens....

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

At the beginning:

Pop = 5476

At the end:

Pop = 628

So, there will be 4848 aliens in the town, or what?!

Less those kills for predator but it still makes a huge number of aliens!

avpmad!

avpmad!

the predator (wolf) was killing people plus the aliens were killing people

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Um, one alien could kill more than one person. Watch Alien.  ::)

And Wolf kills a fair few at least, as seen in the trailer.

So, could be just a few hundred aliens.

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

exactly, Wolf couldn't handle that many aliens, but we know Wolf is going to kill a number of people, and the aliens are all going to kill a number of people, not all get hugged

and we don't even know how the bomb plot works out, for all we know, Wolf blows it up before it hits, or a number of humans and aliens survive the bomb

perhaps even, the bomb is dropped, killing many people, destroying a large part of the city, and the rest of the movie focusses on the main character surviving with the remaining aliens, the military knows they didn't get everything with their bomb though, and so thats why they send in a military team, as a sort of 'mop up' squad to take out any unfriendly life forms that remain.

and in the end, perhaps Wolf's wrist bomb finishes the job

there really is no telling how it all works out.

AlienatedPredator

AlienatedPredator

I would think a fair number evacuated before the army clamped it down. There couldn't have been thousands of facehuggers in the Pred ship, so the declining population is due to a lot of factors, including multiple kills by each Alien. However, a lot of the townspeople would not have been killed by the Aliens but theoretically would have been dragged to the hive.

Side question: what are people doing running around in the hospital when the hive has obviously been there a while? My guess - they went in to rescue their comrades, OR the military wouldn't let anyone out due to possible "contamination".

Night Killer

Night Killer

I want the number of aliens to be like a giant ant hill kicked over.  I want to see an over head shot of the city with an enormous wave of writhining black flesh heading toward a small pocket off survivors.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Sep 20, 2007, 06:26:03 PM
Well they somehow manage to grow from a chestburster to a 7(8?)ft adult in a matter of hours without eating anything

in 1st movie burster coudl eat nostromo stored food

in 2nd movie there must have been plenty food all around the colony

in 3rd movie the alien coudl have returned and eat spike, or eat dead cows, or eat food storage...he could find somethin! (i think the 1st reaction of burster will be run away cause enemys may be around, then once he knows its clear noone is comin he would go back eat host)

in 4rth movie im sure they were given food by scientists

in avp.....it was screwed up....preds had food layn around in tunnels? special hormones used to acelerate growin provide the nessessary nutrients?

so...maybe some humans were taken for food,

but i think not cause in 2nd movie this didnt appear to happen, there were many aliens that id guess were same number than colonists...

on earh would be as easy to get food as in the colony...if not easier....

--------------------------

now get me a reason why aliens would kill ppl if not i nself defense or eatin, this way makin the species existance doubtfull cause they didnt use potencial hosts to get new individuals?

pred kills some humans,
he aliens wouldnt have much resistance from humans so woudl get most of them for host
even that in case of defense they wouldnt need to kill the human, in 2nd movie the marines were taken still alive!

there must be plenty aliens! im pissed >:(

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

I think they are trying to rescue someone

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Master on Sep 20, 2007, 06:29:46 PM
I would like to see more hybrid aliens. Bear alien? Cat alien? or may be Bull alien ;D

Don't go overboard. I want Bambi from the trailer to be alien womb myself.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

ok how would the aliens reproduce in the first place? didnt colin say that there WONT be an alien queen in this movie? unless the predalien is some kind of predqueen nonsense.

Vader the White

Vader the White

I say at least 500 aliens, maybe more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed