Alien fanboys, stop being babies

Started by ScarPredator16, Aug 28, 2007, 03:51:10 PM

Author
Alien fanboys, stop being babies (Read 18,762 times)

Chaotic-Strike

Quote from: mightydreadlock on Sep 11, 2007, 01:39:42 AM
So what did he do "phone home" ;D with his selfdestruct-mechanism?
We never see it would appear we can only pick between 1 or 2.  As long as the pred hunts for sport in pred 1 I feel is accurate.

James OCanis

Let me explain this the Scar way.

*points to wrist bomb*

*clinches fist*

*opens fist, miming an explosion*

Keep Rockin

I don't think alien fans are babies, predators are superior to aliens, and some just don't want to accept that, I don't like it, but I can't argue with it, but I still think even if we know predators are superior, we have some right to complain, at least a bit, but at the end of the day, none of us can change what has been shown as fact in AVP, and from the looks of it, AVP-R

see my thread here if you don't get what I mean

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=5288.0

Vemados

Vemados

Preds are only superior because of their weapons... if you took like 3 Preds armed with only wristblades and put them in an Alien hive they'd be dead within the hour.  More importantly...

Why is this thread still alive?

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Chaotic-Strike on Sep 10, 2007, 10:09:54 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Sep 10, 2007, 03:26:41 PM
Is there an echo in here?
heh quote me where I said why the title hunter was changed heh so wheres that echo agian? as Im pretty sure ive heard that one before :).

The 'echo' comment was because you posted the same info I did only two damn posts after mine. 

As for your arguments regarding the P2 wrist-nuke and "the Predator code" I think I shall walk slowly back from this thread and never return.

There's no use trying to reason with a madman.  :)

Highland

Highland

Antman, i love yer posts!

Yaurrada6

Yaurrada6

Quote from: Chaotic-Strike on Sep 11, 2007, 01:14:04 AM
Quote from: Yaurrada6 on Sep 11, 2007, 12:57:03 AM
Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2007, 10:28:59 AM
It was retitled to avoid confusion

Indeed.  We wouldn't want people thinking it was solely a hunter, now would we?
It was retitled simply so fox wouldnt have to pay money if they got sued dont be so full of yourself.

Haha.  What does me being full of myself have to do with anything?  You and that other guy I quoted are kind of on your own here, and neither of you are representing your sides of the argument very well.  Face the facts.  How many different ways do we have to say it to get it through to you?  Get over it, really, and enough of the personal attacks.  It only shows how desperate you are.

Yaurrada6

Yaurrada6

Quote from: Vemados on Sep 11, 2007, 02:39:25 AM
Preds are only superior because of their weapons... if you took like 3 Preds armed with only wristblades and put them in an Alien hive they'd be dead within the hour.

Exactly.

Chaotic-Strike

Chaotic-Strike

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Sep 11, 2007, 03:49:22 AM
Quote from: Chaotic-Strike on Sep 10, 2007, 10:09:54 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Sep 10, 2007, 03:26:41 PM
Is there an echo in here?
heh quote me where I said why the title hunter was changed heh so wheres that echo agian? as Im pretty sure ive heard that one before :).

The 'echo' comment was because you posted the same info I did only two damn posts after mine. 

As for your arguments regarding the P2 wrist-nuke and "the Predator code" I think I shall walk slowly back from this thread and never return.

There's no use trying to reason with a madman.  :)
What so the pred was trying to kill unarmed people and  bombs dont blow up when you try to slice them in half? yeah some logic.

and also if all they can do is ask the same question why shouldnt I repeat myself that didnt stop them from saying the same darn thing  if you dont want an echo say something different  ;). and weres that quote you were going to get for me?

new edit: Assuming the code is that preds dont kill unarmed people it would be contradicted as if he would selfdestruct he would break the code that is a contradiction you cannot ignore that. I may be repeating myself but since your assuming Im mad im going to explain in detail with all the variables.

I was trying to find a way for it not to contradict that code which I thought didnt come untill pred 2 even high pred agreed with me earlier that there was a code in pred 2.

even if he was selfdestructing and the bomb was defused(assuming the writers just didnt make it blow up because they could)the intent was still there as it would be large enough to destory that building and the buildings around it as it was shown to be fairly large in pred 1.

Obviously Im trying to explain something since the obvious doesnt.
that was for if there is a honorable code/ritual.

but it may be that the code is not for being fair but its just there so preds can have a challange or to set a limit how easly they can kill when they are about to die it seems that can do what ever they want.  as killing pregant women,kids or unarmed people  would be to easy and wouldnt prove their strenth or as  dutch said no sport.  you can explain the harrigan bit to as it would be to easy for the predators to gang up on him and kill him also no sport. hopefully you can see where I am going rather just assuming im  crazy  :P

Also If you can come up with a better explanation of how the pred would not contradict the honor/ritual code than do tell.

and yarruda you never used personal attacks? i see both sides using them dont ignore one side and blame the other :).

Mymphisgold101

Quote from: James OCanis on Sep 11, 2007, 01:07:35 AM
The hunter in Predator 2 had already primed his wrist nuke to blow up him, Harrigan, and all those innocent people within several city blocks in a huge orgy of destruction. Not so honorable now, huh?

Let's face it: predators are not human. They don't think exactly like us. Their moral systems is likely different from ours.

If they have any code at all, judging from the movies, it is this: "Have fun killing humans, skinning them, ripping their skulls out, etc, but don't go for the people without weapons. That's just no fun. Oh, and no pregnant women, either. Everyone else better watch the f**k out. If you're dying, take out your opponent with you. Oh, and if some human manages to kill one of our own guys on our home turf, well...damn, that guy is hardcore. We'll let him live, but he better get off our ship before we waste his ass!"

ROFL!!!

Anyway, I'd chalk the "no pregnant women" principle up to their hunting laws! Much like deer hunters avoid female deer, because, let's face it, if you kill something responsible for(or something that may even be in the process of) reproducing the game in which you hunt, there will be alot less to hunt in the future. Plus it's ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!

echobbase79

To me this thread has gone on long enough. Aliens fans aren't babies and neither are Predator fans.

Chaotic-Strike

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 13, 2007, 08:10:04 PM

To me this thread has gone on long enough. Aliens fans aren't babies and neither are Predator fans.

And I was enjoying my break  >:(

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Chaotic-Strike on Sep 13, 2007, 08:46:58 PM

And I was enjoying my break  >:(

Haha...give it up Chaotic...it is pointless to argue with imbeciles, whether they are Alien fans or Predator fans...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed