Japanese AvP2 Poster

Started by Darkness, Nov 26, 2007, 05:33:04 PM

Author
Japanese AvP2 Poster (Read 12,931 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The Japanese seem to be getting a lot of AvPR media at the moment. Firstly, a Japanese AvP2 poster has been released online by Filmz.ru:

There’s a new AvP2 background on Fox Japan’s AvP2 Website which you can download here. Finally, the regular Japanese AvP2 website has been updated with a Predalien Builder. It’s sorta like a flash game. Thanks to Darkoo, AlienGlenn and Yoda for the news.

pred88

pred88

lol nice like a godzilla poster   ;D  

Harry72

Harry72

This poster sucks. I don't like it. Indeed - looks like a godzilla poster.    :o  

Roguepl

Roguepl

Best so far.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Amazing!! That's the most creative poster from AVP:R ever!

Yoda

Yoda

Why not me thanks? I'm found that!    :D     :D     :D    Poster realy hood

Jenga

Jenga

Why do they often get cooler posters that we do? Their "Ran" poster was WAY better (although it should be), Their Amelie Poster: BETTER, and now this one. Oh well, that's pretty sweet.

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

Cool poster! doesn't really work in the west but still a great poster and would make a ace t-shirt!  Rock On!

Slang

Slang

Very cool poster but the new background is nowhere on the JP site! I need it in 1680x1050!

zen

zen

Thats the best alien poster sofar,nifty! .,V.   ;D   .

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

nice one, -but im not too sure bout the title in yellow with the blood splatter- other than that, i like it. i agree Optimus...a t-shirt wud be prety cool.

avp

avp

The Japanese know their stuff.  Why can't our guys be this creative?

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

The japanesse poster of alien vs predator:requiem lool truly cool i like it.

Ricardo

Ricardo

Yep.. it's Heaps better than the stuff Europe and America are getting! I also prefer the straight forward-ness of the name AVP2.. to the pretty damn corny "Requiem"...    ???  

agentdc7

agentdc7

Looks a little old style...   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed