New AvP2 Picture + MTV Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 11, 2007, 04:49:38 PM

Author
New AvP2 Picture + MTV Interview (Read 15,168 times)

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

The alien looks a bit small! unles its a hybrid or whatever (unlikely) or the predator just tall! lol  The new info sounds good, not sure about the pred-alien but lets just wait and see, mite be good! woohoo  Autobots Roll Out!

cunt

cunt

optimus prime is gay. who the hell even uses that line, roll out. your a man lover, go f**k your family goat.    ;)   sad o get a life.   great image but if u lookk closely at it the pred is saying to the alien oh you like that dont u big dick...    ;D   and the alien is saying let me come..   ;)   its true   :-*   oh wolfy ps. optimus prime please just come out of the closet.   :'(  

assie

assie

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D   what can i say im an ass   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Champiionser

Every single pic for this film is great.

Predboy

Predboy

How is the interview, does it expose too much, if it does I aint reading it.

cunt

cunt

ha ha assie is great   ;D     :-*     ;D  

mega-gay-tron

mega-gay-tron

Prime   ???     :-*  

vortep

vortep

When i saw that pic i was going to have a heart attack!The pred is looking peter every time,but the alien i just to costume in this pic (unless it make it more real)

Warrior

Warrior

i need to go change m yboxer the pic is awsome   :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

that pic of the alien and the predator fighting looks so cool. i cant wait to see the movie so badly. i just hope the Strause brothers delivers us Aliens and Predator fans a very badass movie and i hope for the sequel if success of this movie that they'll do the sequel in the future like the Strause brothers said in an interview.    ;D     ;)     8)  

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

just can't wait!!! the pics are freaking awesome!!   ;D  

predator rocks

if that production still looks so good whats it going to look like when edited up!   ;D   f**king awesome thats what!

Xenomorphine

The first two films did feature Predators wearing armour. Don't know why they thought they didn't.  It's even more bizarre for them not to realise why they'd wear more when hunting things which spary highly corrosive chemical fluid when injured some way.

Chet

Chet

Wow I can believe a little c**tbag like c**t gets away with talking shit how bout you f**k yourself you little faggot before you say anything to somebody. Anyway great pic :)

demonicfirefly

they prolly dont wear as much armor becaus eof the constraints theyd serve in battle,the ones form before didnt wear much,but they wore pretty decent armor in strategic places,but with their lithe and agile forms, i couldnt see them wearing so much armor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed