Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch #2 Released [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Mar 07, 2013, 06:16:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch #2 Released [Updated] (Read 34,456 times)

Aceburster

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 13, 2013, 08:59:08 PM
After the latest patch, the animated SEGA logo at the beginning is gone now when you boot up the game. Anyone else notice it missing?

Is this on Xbox or Ps3? Ive still got the logo on the splash screen and the first animation sequence on pc. Would be hilarious if Sega actually wants their name off of it lol. There is a set of Sega emblems for customization waiting to be unlocked and I wonder if they will see the light of day now hahaha.

JokersWarPig

After the latest patch, the animated SEGA logo at the beginning is gone now when you boot up the game. Anyone else notice it missing?

Still there for me

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Aceburster on Mar 13, 2013, 09:54:07 PM

Is this on Xbox or Ps3? Ive still got the logo on the splash screen and the first animation sequence on pc. Would be hilarious if Sega actually wants their name off of it lol. There is a set of Sega emblems for customization waiting to be unlocked and I wonder if they will see the light of day now hahaha.

Is this confirmed on both the Xbox and PS3 after the latest patch?

SEGA is the copyright holder of the actual game code. Removing their name and logo from the game would be akin to disowning it. :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed