Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 36,652 times)

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

That last queen one is chained up almost exactly like my fan art picture i drew, I guess great minds think alike also if darkness or whoever posts the pics would put up MY predalien picture a sent him yesterday they also look pretty close to what there going for.   ;)  

sean

sean

im confused at first i heard that there was gonan be a predalien then that there wasnt does this mean that there is definitley gonna be a predalien???? and that does look liek a predalien chest burster

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

all in all this movie is starting to look realy realy cool,and AdamJZ, you best be tellin the trouth the man because I've read your empty promises before.   ;)  .Anyways does anyone know when  Riddick is set to release ? June 11th or some where around then?

Splintercell

Splintercell

Yo, send that predalien pic to me at Splintercell6@aol.com

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

send some of these pics to gangsta1138@hotmail.com please and thank you!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Actually, even the original chestburster had arms, but they were really only a couple of little stubs.  There's several pics out there where you can see them, but it's most obvious in the screencap used for the Chestburster character card in the AvP card game.  You can see that at www.alienspredator.com

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

In the US, Riddik is set to be released a week from this upcoming Friday.  Not sure what the release date is for other countries, but I think it's about the same.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Can`t wait till Riddick gets out!!! I really think that Riddick will make alot of $$$$$$ just because of that lil traila!!! they won`t know whats going on they will think that they just made a very good movie(wich maybe the case   ???  who know!) as for that lil fella the chestbusta   8)  He is just awsome!! better the body than just the face    ;D   and now I just want to see that lil fella full grown!!!    :-\     ???     8)     ;D  

Gazz

Gazz

my email is shit_guy_yo@hotmail.com. shoot that ppic over here

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

r all you guys asking to have these conceptual drawings emailes to you by someone?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

They're on the artist's website, all people need to do is go there (the link is in the news bulletin at the top of the page), go into Projects, then Conceptual Artwork, then Alien vs Predator and click on the image to see the full picture.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

And yes, I have the full sized images if anyone wanted to see them but can't get the site to work.     ;)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

By the way how many preds a queen can take down? Like I Hope that that pred don`t think he can take on that queen alone (poor fella    :-\     :-\  )Or maybe that is the final scene    ???   the pred just activate his BIGBADABINGBAMBOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of his   ;D  and just kill everybody! and what the hell!! Lex (or what seem like her) has attached to his arm??! Or its an alien head OOR!! its a pred gauntlet!!   ???   (kinda look like it)What do you think?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I think it's possible a Pred can take down a queen if he's good enough, but the chances are stacked against him.  Not sure how it will turn out in the movie.  And that picture of Lex shows the alien dome-head attached to her arm as a shield.  In the picture here the artist literally has the entire head attached instead.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I just hope that the queen will have more chains on her in the movie cuz I don`t think that these chains(about 9 or so) are enough to contain a 5 meters father f**ker like the queen(know what I mean?   >:D  )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed