Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 16, 2019, 06:39:37 PM

Author
Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films (Read 38,996 times)

Kimarhi

To show how far my fandom has died with the series.  Still haven't watched all of these.  If this was fifteen years ago, I would've watched them minutes after they came out. 

BlueMarsalis79

I say give Specimen, Ore and Alone a shot then, if that does not do it for you the rest probably will not either.

Kradan

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 27, 2021, 03:05:59 AM
To show how far my fandom has died with the series.  Still haven't watched all of these.  If this was fifteen years ago, I would've watched them minutes after they came out.

Um, what are you doing here then ?

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

Can be interpreted that way certainly.

Kimarhi

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 28, 2021, 03:38:26 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 27, 2021, 03:05:59 AM

Died was probably the wrong word.  Fallen would've been better.

It is really the only fandom I have ever followed to this degree, so even if it has fallen off, it is still about base level with all my other interest.

At one time I was a diehard Detroit Pistons fan, and since they've sucked for so long, it is kind of the same feeling. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 28, 2021, 03:38:26 PM

He's just here for your Wonderful Life thread. Don't disappoint him son.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed