Started by Hubbs, Feb 26, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

Author
RIP Bill Paxton (Read 36,667 times)

Richman678

Richman678

Woke up and read this. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach

Darkness

Darkness

Very unexpected indeed. I wonder what he was having surgery for.

He was a great actor. Had some of the best lines from Aliens.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Terrible news. I was very fortunate to meet him last year at Comicpalooza in Texas for the 30th Anniversary of Aliens. Looking back, he was vibrant and sharp, not so different than the roles he played. Watching him reunite with Michael Biehn and watching them embrace, share stories and play catch up while I waited for an autograph (as they're booths were adjacent) was one of the coolest actors-in-real-life moments I have ever experienced.

May this be a solemn reminder to not shrug off time with loved ones or taked the things we have for granted. We never know when our time here is up, so make the most of it. Find your higher calling, never say never, and live like your loved. 

Look into my eye

Look into my eye

Very sad news indeed, he will be missed. RIP

Vermillion

Vermillion

My gut just hurts now.

Childhood hero and the character I model my FPS gaming on. 
I quote his lines daily. 
This sucks.

Bishop should go.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Goddamnit. So young.

DSR>3

DSR>3

RIP im really really sad ):> i will miss u

szkoki

szkoki

...shocked...

sounds weird but im 29 and just now occured to me that death is a real thing as people i happend to know personaly or via media are passing away year by year people who i grew up with so to speak. cant really explain it a way not to make it sound weird but ...

may he rest in peace

Dowly

Dowly

Rest in Peace  :-[

Hudson

Hudson

:'(

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Oh for f**k sakes

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 26, 2017, 04:27:18 PM
Very unexpected indeed. I wonder what he was having surgery for.

He was a great actor. Had some of the best lines from Aliens.

Complications from heart surgery, I believe  :-[

aliennaire

aliennaire

This is so much devastating, he was only 61! Back on 30 year Aliens anniversary he's been in a good shape and so enthusiastic, I enjoyed one of the most recent his performances in Edge of tomorrow. There was still so much in store for his acting career!
Just cannot believe it happened so all of a sudden, it's sad and unfair... R.I.P.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Really sad to hear... Like Henriksen, the guy's left behind a huge volume of work, both serious and comedic. It's difficult to imagine many other actors making a character like Hudson work.

A friend of mine observed, "He finally got out of that chickenshit outfit. :("

I like to think Bill would've laughed at that.

satpal malhi bassian

satpal malhi bassian

He was a great actor

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed