Alien/Predator/AvP Roms

Started by Darkness, Feb 25, 2007, 05:01:06 PM

Author
Alien/Predator/AvP Roms (Read 9,729 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Ah, they don’t make games like these anymore. I’ve just finished uploading all the Alien/Predator/AvP roms to the Downloads Section. There’s games ranging from Alien on the Commodore 64 to AvP on the Atari Jaguar, they’re all there. I’d recommend you playing the arcade games: Aliens, Alien 3: The Gun and AvP. They’re pretty good. For emulator info, check out this thread on the forum.

In other news, there’s an addition of three new comic-related articles: Superman & Batman vs. A & P Review by RakaiThwei, Predator: CJ Comic/Novel Differences by Snore and finally a review of Predator: Invaders From The Fourth Dimension by The Ultimate Predator.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Is it legal to host the roms for download? :o

Champiionser

Champiionser

Well i somehow can't run any game

Darkness

Darkness

It's not as if you can buy these games anywhere.    :)  

SiL

SiL

True, but it's still illegal   :)    Not that I'm making anything of it. If someone came looking for illegal games on this comp I'd prolly be jailed.   ;D    AvP for the Atari Jaguar is awesome. Wish the ROM was better, but it'll do.

Darkness

Darkness

Then I guess several other Alien/Predator websites will be in trouble then.    :)  

Wolfy

Wolfy

reason #102 on why I love darky :)

SiL

SiL

Legally? Yes.  In reality? Nah, probably not. As you said, they're not for sale. It's not like they can get any money off them.  Although the Alien Trilogy is now classified as abandonware...

Darkness

Darkness

Really? Does that mean it's free? Where can I download it?

Cihbar

Cihbar

???  

Corporal Hicks

Izzet

Izzet

What's the quality like with Alien 3: The Gun?

Darkness

Darkness

It's pretty good. The controls are great too as you just use your mouse.  IRT Hicks: Okay, downloaded Alien Trilogy. Didn't like it very much though. The graphics are crap, same with the controls.

SiL

SiL

I prefer the Sony version. Haven't tried the ROM for it, doubt I will - Why bother when I can just play it for real?

Darkness

Darkness

Well, it's not a rom. It's DOS. Which is why it looks bad. You can't resize the window or anything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed