Author
Alien Day 2019 (Read 32,130 times)

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 11, 2019, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 11, 2019, 05:27:28 PM
Alien Day 2019 Product Announcements
THE 40 YEAR LEGACY: A GLOBAL FAN CELEBRATION ON 4/26

I can't access that website because apparently my browser is not secure enough. Can anybody be a pal and tell me what Super7 has on offer?

There's no Super7 announcement on that link.  There are some new Loyal Subjects figures coming out in May; and the Diamond select ALIENS Warrior envelope opener gets a mention.  The rest of the announcement involves books which you'll already know about, some posters and a reminder NECA have figures coming out but no Super7 stuff is covered in the announcement.

I know Super7 will be releasing their 3rd Wave of ALIEN SPACE VILLAIN blind box figures in June.  Plus 3.75 inch figures of Ripley, Newt, Hicks, Vasquez, Hudson and Bishop (which can be pulled in half.  lol) is coming but I have no release date.

Info on those items here, here and here.

Super7 may have something else planned. We still haven't had any word on their ReAnimated figures for over a year now.  Maybe we'll find out about those on 4/26.

-Windebieste.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Most excited for the audible!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 11, 2019, 08:06:56 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 11, 2019, 06:23:39 PM
And don't forget to order your EXCLUSIVE Alien Day AVP Galaxy nude staff calendar!

Spoiler
Only kidding.

Spoiler
Those are for December.
[close]
[close]

Sponsored by Disney and it's a sausage party.
"I'll do the fingering."

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

These are out this month for Alien Day!

morseman

morseman

I think it'll always be Dallas' realisation of the gravity of his brave but badly thought out insistence of going into the ducts to flush the creature out.
I remember my belly getting that falling feeling as his expression and voice slowly changed to barely controlled panicky terror as he realises he's completely alone and in the cramped confines of the ship's bowels with something he can't even comprehend and his mind is playing tricks on him.

I always felt that the alien showing up was a bit of a let down, at least compared to the insanely tense build up as all his bravado starts to evaporate

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 11, 2019, 10:04:56 PM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 11, 2019, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 11, 2019, 05:27:28 PM
Alien Day 2019 Product Announcements
THE 40 YEAR LEGACY: A GLOBAL FAN CELEBRATION ON 4/26

I can't access that website because apparently my browser is not secure enough. Can anybody be a pal and tell me what Super7 has on offer?

There's no Super7 announcement on that link.  There are some new Loyal Subjects figures coming out in May; and the Diamond select ALIENS Warrior envelope opener gets a mention.  The rest of the announcement involves books which you'll already know about, some posters and a reminder NECA have figures coming out but no Super7 stuff is covered in the announcement.

I know Super7 will be releasing their 3rd Wave of ALIEN SPACE VILLAIN blind box figures in June.  Plus 3.75 inch figures of Ripley, Newt, Hicks, Vasquez, Hudson and Bishop (which can be pulled in half.  lol) is coming but I have no release date.

Info on those items here, here and here.

Super7 may have something else planned. We still haven't had any word on their ReAnimated figures for over a year now.  Maybe we'll find out about those on 4/26.

-Windebieste.

Thank you! I'm all about the ReAction stuff, and was hoping for Parker, Brett, and Lambert on cards. Looking like I might have to settle for those 3-packs...

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That Dane Hallet poster looks amazig

prototypeXIII

prototypeXIII

Sweet been looking forward to this for the last 2 years.  It would be cool if we got a info dump on the new fps alien game coming out.

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 12, 2019, 10:05:34 AMI'm all about the ReAction stuff, and was hoping for Parker, Brett, and Lambert on cards. Looking like I might have to settle for those 3-packs...

They were also released as a set of 5 exclusives on blue card for New York Comic Con last year.  Ripley didn't quite make it and was withdrawn.  I am expecting she will show up as an ALIEN Day release.  Unfortunately, these things are ridiculously hard to come by now and stupidly expensive when you do find them.  Gah.  :(

There's no black card versions, unfortunately.  On the other hand it would be neat if Parker, Brett and Lambert did get a black card release.  I'm not the only other person who wants that to happen.  It's certainly not too late.

-Windebieste.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Apr 11, 2019, 10:30:00 PM
Same!

They're being rather tight-lipped about this one, so I'm hyping myself up something stupid lol

I'm sure it'll be good, whatever it ends up being :)

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 14, 2019, 12:55:30 AM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 12, 2019, 10:05:34 AMI'm all about the ReAction stuff, and was hoping for Parker, Brett, and Lambert on cards. Looking like I might have to settle for those 3-packs...

They were also released as a set of 5 exclusives on blue card for New York Comic Con last year.  Ripley didn't quite make it and was withdrawn.  I am expecting she will show up as an ALIEN Day release.  Unfortunately, these things are ridiculously hard to come by now and stupidly expensive when you do find them.  Gah.  :(

There's no black card versions, unfortunately.  On the other hand it would be neat if Parker, Brett and Lambert did get a black card release.  I'm not the only other person who wants that to happen.  It's certainly not too late.

-Windebieste.

Yes, I'd have preferred blue card since that would match the rest of my vintage Alien stuff, but was forced to go black since I'm not a Con person (and not filthy rich). I just want to have the whole crew on matching cards to hang on my wall!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Apr 14, 2019, 04:09:53 AM
Same!

They're being rather tight-lipped about this one, so I'm hyping myself up something stupid lol

Same! The Audible releases are what I end up enjoying most about Alien Days so I'm disappointed it's an announcement and not a release, but just excited to know another one is still coming!  ;D

Quote from: prototypeXIII on Apr 14, 2019, 12:43:13 AM
Sweet been looking forward to this for the last 2 years.  It would be cool if we got a info dump on the new fps alien game coming out.

It'd be sweet but I'm not holding my breath.  :(

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Apr 14, 2019, 04:09:53 AM
Same!

I'm guessing The Cold Forge.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Guess what that is.  :P

The Old One

The Old One

Dane Hallett, top tier again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed