FX Chairman John Landgraf Talks Alien Series Setting

Started by RidgeTop, Aug 04, 2022, 02:52:46 AM

Author
FX Chairman John Landgraf Talks Alien Series Setting (Read 10,683 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Let's hope not lol.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Gimitko on Aug 04, 2022, 06:27:49 PMNoah said in a fairly recent interview that hes realized all of his recent work is about the exploitation and abuse of children.

It shows.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 11, 2022, 12:19:13 AM
Quote from: Gimitko on Aug 04, 2022, 06:27:49 PMNoah said in a fairly recent interview that hes realized all of his recent work is about the exploitation and abuse of children.

It shows.

I've never even seen one of his shows.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 11, 2022, 12:37:03 AMI've never even seen one of his shows.

Will that change when Alien: The Musical drops?

T Dog

I'm thinking the community can work "It's a hard knock life" into our Bret/Parker "The Bonus Situation" sitcom.

BigDaddyJohn

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 13, 2022, 12:18:46 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 11, 2022, 12:37:03 AMI've never even seen one of his shows.

Will that change when Alien: The Musical drops?

In the unlikely event that an alien actually makes a cameo between all the corporate intrigue and "exploration of what it means to be human" bullshit, I might glance at it.

Immortan Jonesy

Maybe that's the path that leads us to understand "the exploration of what it means to be alien". But more likely I am too biased since I liked both; Legion & Fargo. Fargo is my favorite though. Taste stuff, I guess. 👉👈

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed