Predator Homeworld Pic

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2007, 07:54:56 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Pic (Read 19,971 times)

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

ive said on other sites that the space jockey could be used to link the movies

Starkiller

Starkiller

kcirtap33 ive said on other sites that the space jockey could be used to link the movies  _____________________  No way! that idea sucks, it should not be done, I really hope the brothers strause are not going in that direction    :-[  

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Looks amazing! Loving it!    8)  

Predalien91

Predalien91

Can't wait to see this movie. My mom said she saw a promo last night.

Ty

Ty

:o    The pred home planet is like some planet from StarWars! The Hybrid pic is cool as well.   8)  

KungVanargand

KungVanargand

The Pred homeworld reminds me of chronicles of riddick! Wonder if the preds have riddicks skull somewere   ;)  . Coll pics. Cant wait to see that bloody movie!   :P     ;D  

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

I am going to love this!!   ;D  

Lone Wolf Down

Lone Wolf Down

That mess looks awesome! And for some strange reason, it reminds me of Halo. Why I don't know.

Deco

Deco

really like it. Hybrid pic is the best one yet

bobcunk

bobcunk

i brightened the pic, it looks like a predator sitting in a chair and there are skulls around it. look like an  homage to the space jockeys. unless the preds enslaved them to do there work?  http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2193/2102039620_6482d69bac_o.jpg

Starkiller

Starkiller

looks like a chair and a red screen, looks like the strause brothers are paying homage to the space jockey theme   :D    I hope they are not trying to tie the space jockey, predator & aliens together? because if its not done well, it could just ruin both these franchises lol    :-\  

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

A+++!    ;D  

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

I thought that may look like the jockey.....maybe the space jockey's engineered the aliens for the predators.....hhmmm??

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

The more I see these shots the more epic driven this movie is sure to become ...  ... The glimsp shot of scar (with chest buster) ... ... The introduction of the town, Gunnison plus its its inhabitants ... ... closer look of characters ... ... arrival of predator elite soldier ... ... wood scene ... hospital ... ... sewer scene ... ... soldier troops deploy in city ... ... Geothermal plant (roof top action) ... ... Wolf vs Chet ...  ... AND ALL THIS UNDER 90 MINS??????!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D    epic all what??  P.S. love that Predator world, beautiful.

Starkiller

Starkiller

I agree dual blade    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed