Steven Pasquale on AvP2

Started by Darkness, Jun 05, 2007, 07:31:38 PM

Author
Steven Pasquale on AvP2 (Read 17,522 times)

Leprechaun62689

Leprechaun62689

I hope its the queen facehugger OR maybe there going to leave a cliffhanger in the end that leads to the series going to space.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I would prefer an closed end, but when we have an open end it should lead us into space, so thats a pretty good idea you got there LEPRECHAUN62689.

Highland

Highland

mmmmmmmm i dont like surprises, it surley cannot be the predalien, thats like saying jack spara is a surprise for pirates 3, we already have a big idea its in there, plus he did'nt say Alien or predator fans, he said Sci Fi  If another Movie monster shows up in this or the terminator kills the aliens and predator, I will burn my whole collection........lol   ???  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

"You can do it!"    :D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Maybe a Space jocky saves the day    :D  

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

sci-fi character... guys I think you are forgetting very VERY important from the FOX production....  Danna Scully and Fox Mulder... that is!!  I mean... finally they get some extraterrestial beings. XDD jajajaj

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Cant we all have a serious discussion without being, idk, stupid?

Ermac

Ermac

Two words: Lip. Service.  This is exactly what the cast and crew of the first AVP said during production. "It's gonna be what the fans have been waiting for", "They fight to the death", "Redeem the franchise" etc.   There's nothing exclusive about this interview except what we already knew all along.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

No shit. Dude Ive read the old interviews with Anderson, as to review.  But the Strauses are most likely serious with going back to the roots because, because, look at the new designs *expects some smartass to say they suck*    ::)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

QuoteIt’s more about survival.
Survival of the fittest?

Originalsin

Originalsin

Right now any news is better then the whole  "NO PEACE ON EARTH" crap. The only thing that would make me totally go gungho crazy is if they had an ALIEN and PREDATOR love scene!!!! That's when you know shit's hit the fan. And if Arnold Shows up in this movie.... i'm done   ???  

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

maybe Peter Keys team shows up, remember Garber at the end of predator 2?

Xeno

Xeno

Didn't they say that Dutch died on the making of Predator 2? Somebody told me that, but I didn't controled it. Can somebody look?    ???  

Mystex Sawridge

Mystex Sawridge

Yes, Xeno, I told you, that Dutch died 6 Weeks after Predator 1.  I have the Information from the Predator 2 Making-Of.  @ Topic:  Great news. Now, I'm really excited. Can't wait until the Teaser-Trailer comes out.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

That was just Gary Busey creating his own little story

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed