Steven Pasquale on AvP2

Started by Darkness, Jun 05, 2007, 07:31:38 PM

Author
Steven Pasquale on AvP2 (Read 17,525 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

"I am not worthy"

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

well he does say aliens and predator(S) fight to the death.

Danger Close

Danger Close

It;s good to see that the humans won't be trying to be hero's. I like the idea of the Preds and Aliens fighting and the humans just trying to survive.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

;D     ;D   i´m happy

Cellien

Cellien

@Fawdrey:  Thats even how I thought Aliens was.. Once they came in contact, the humans were pretty much running from the Xenomorphs.. aside from when Ripley owned the Queen.     8)  

Predboy

Predboy

Good news so far. I like the idea of fighting to the death.

Bio Mech Warrior

Bio Mech Warrior

Well, this is great news indeed. As long as the Strause bros. stay true to the original Alien & Predator films (I mean all of them, not just the first of each), and there are quite a few preds, the movie will kick ass. lol

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

like i said before, everything sounds very, very good to me. I want a f**king trailer already man, im freaking out   ;D     ;D  

Krycek

Krycek

I don't think when he says "little secret surprise" he means the PredAlien. I'm thinking that he might be talking about a cameo by a former star in one of the other movies. Where's Michael Biehn when we need him?

Predboy

Predboy

Probably Arnold Swarzenegger is gonna pop out of a wall and say, "BOO!!!!!"

Danger Close

Danger Close

I don't think the Predalien will be the surprise, Ask yourself this: Would you actually be surprised if the Predalien was in AVP 2? C'mon, we know it will be in the movie, they spoiled that surprise in AVP 1. Unless he is thinking about the general public.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

But he says sci-fi fans, so i dont think that we will see any character from one of the originals, it has to do something with, nahhh, sci-fi   ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah, some great news! I get more and more exited each interview we get!!    ;D  

The Ultimate Predator

Sounds like excellent news to me, given me back some faith.    ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

this surprise sound weird, like others said, we know about the predalien, maybe its the new alien life cycle or arnie falls out of a tree and goes "I am here, kill me now, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed