AvP3 E3 Footage Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 03, 2009, 10:52:43 PM

Author
AvP3 E3 Footage Released! (Read 13,857 times)

Rob

Rob

The Predalien's mandibles looks disapointing, But the Alien it self looks badass!!

herbie 1

herbie 1

not bad at all the alien graphics are amazing but i agree with rob with the predalien

War Wager

War Wager

The PredAlien looks great, better than I expected. But why does in not act like an Alien?

Draxion

Draxion

I love the look of the alien looks awsome i just didnt like how the aliens runs in 4 lags looks funny But still can't wait to see how will be the Alien game play

Simbaca

Simbaca

looks great, except the Aliens were way to slow   :-\  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It honestly just looks and acts like the previous game, with some prettier graphics. For that reason, it was disappointing to me.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

It looks awesome   ;D  

Krycek

Krycek

I dunno if this has been talked about before but what other weapons will the Predator have? I'm talking combistick, disc, netgun..... and also the Alien either needs the pounce move or to be faster because it was too slow in the vids. Still, good looking game though.

Krycek

Krycek

Also, just an interesting article about the new alien movie http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/259949/the_plotobstacles_to_an_alien_prequel.html

PredAlien26

PredAlien26

I love the PredAlien, I can live with the spine ripping cutscene they wouldn't let you do that in game

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

;D   I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A PREDALIEN IN THIS GAME TO!!!!   ;D     :o  

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

I wonder if the Queen Alien will be in this game and will we get to battle her at the end or something??   ???  

LOL

LOL

Pussy face

joe gallow

joe gallow

Dumb question... Is this game gunna be released in the U.S? In all states bc its 18+ and NY is weird about this shit

shinigami

shinigami

Looks good. Can't wait for the alien.    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed