AvP2 Trailer Description?

Started by Darkness, Aug 22, 2007, 04:47:34 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Description? (Read 14,430 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Arrow in the Head received an account of what the AvP2 preview trailer will show. Take this as unconfirmed for now:

“It starts with: "˜In space...'Then a shot of what looks like a Predator spaceship on fire, flying towards earth. Then: "˜No one can here you scream'. Then shows the spaceship crashing on earth with the words: "˜On earth, it won't matter'. Lots of different quick shots, one of a girl having a nightmare then the dad comes into the room, saying there’s no such thing as a bogeyman, and shines a torch on the window of her room, only for a alien/predator hybrid to jump up.

Then there's shots of what looks like a lab or hospital with face huggers jumping around, an Alien appearing behind a doctor and similar scenes. Then there’s lots of shots in the rain, such as an alien jumping on a helicopter and a predator facing off against two aliens. Lastly there's a montage of face huggers, explosions, aliens and predators all to to the song' Silent Night, Holy Night' – and it finishes with: This Christmas!”

Colin revealed yesterday that the ship from AvP isn’t the one that crashes onto Earth. Just a guess but in one of the video interviews with Anderson, he said that the ship in AvP has smaller ships hidden away in it so I’m guessing it’s one of those that crashes. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

mavve

mavve

Sounds cool!

YutaniMerc

YutaniMerc

Im sick of this kind of information C**P about this trailer. We want to see it!! not read about it.. there all just lying scum!!  first comic-con then a week later then a week after that and so on  i think everbody is so sick of waiting, and this is C**PY advertising for the movie!!

Chris

Chris

Jeah ... Hope the Trailer will come this Week ... tomorrow or friday would be nice ^^.  I like this description!  ImO some small escape pod or smth. like this crash on earth.  greetz

YuntaniMerc

YuntaniMerc

oh and i think you would all agree that this new movie needs ACTION!! something the first movie lacked!  it was alien vs predator but we saw more of the cr*p humans and hardly any alien or pred. two small, quick fights were all that the first movie had and they sucked!!!  i just hope this movie focuses more on the title characters and less on the humans

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Doesn't sound like the lengthy trailer Colin promised us...This reads more like a teaser to me... It all depends on how discernible the aliens and Predators will be in it...otherwise it will just be a cacophony of images with no logic to it...like any trailer is, as a matter of fact...  Let's hope at least this trailer or teaser is worth all this waiting...   :)  

Hicks

Hicks

IRT YutaniDitch:  It's not the only version of the trailer. From the description this is more than likely not the Red Banner version.

YutaniMerc

YutaniMerc

i realy couldnt care if its red, white, grenn or damn pink band!!!! all i care about is them showing us this damn trailer!!!!   of course revealing some of the plot is important too

automirage04

automirage04

I'm not sure how I feel about the silent night music. Is this supposed to take place at Christmas?

justaguy

justaguy

don't get your hopes up everyone there was info that said we'd be lucky to get it by the end of September but stay positive

justaguy

justaguy

it sounds like what a member said in the forums so i don't think it will be true http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=51.315

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

What??? They POSTED the trailer description FROM Arrow in the Head to this site.  Are you serious?   :-\  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Alien 3 had a teaser of a movie the fans would never see! AVP ruined the saga on both ends especially the Predator, just wait and see, with nothing to lose!

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

wow i'm impatient to seen this trailer    ;D  

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

i wonder when we will see it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed