Serpent Slayer predator (OC)

Started by miss kitty, Sep 27, 2019, 11:44:55 AM

Author
Serpent Slayer predator (OC) (Read 1,480 times)

miss kitty

miss kitty

for a long time i've always wanted to share some of my sketches with this community in particular, but ive been extremely nervous to. i'm still a beginner and only do this sort of thing for fun ....

this is my predator character, he wears xenomorph based armour. he was inspired by AvP3's preorder mask for the predator in the multiplayer.
the mask has always been my favourite but i wanted to take him a step further..

i call him "ikthala" .. i hope you guys like him !

Still Collating...

On a practical and realistic level, it's a bit out there for a predator. But on the look and pure aesthetics of it, I love it! Overall, it has that "cool" factor and I personally like seeing more heavily armored predators from time to time.

miss kitty

miss kitty

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 27, 2019, 12:33:49 PM
On a practical and realistic level, it's a bit out there for a predator. But on the look and pure aesthetics of it, I love it! Overall, it has that "cool" factor and I personally like seeing more heavily armored predators from time to time.

yes, i agree! i didn't really want to post his story, but he is actually considered weird to any other predator around him in my stories. he was extremely influenced by the xenomorphs and has some odd way of worship for them. definitely not a traditional kind of predator.

his entire personality is a bit... out there and no one likes him actually, lol! thanks so much!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: miss kitty on Sep 27, 2019, 11:44:55 AM
for a long time i've always wanted to share some of my sketches with this community in particular, but ive been extremely nervous to. i'm still a beginner and only do this sort of thing for fun ....

this is my predator character, he wears xenomorph based armour. he was inspired by AvP3's preorder mask for the predator in the multiplayer.
the mask has always been my favourite but i wanted to take him a step further..

i call him "ikthala" .. i hope you guys like him !

The "Alien Killer" suit.

Cool concept.

Saith

Saith

Cool. As. f**k.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed