*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 696,983 times)

DoomRulz

I don't use people. It's wrong and I know better.

Anyway, I didn't end up meeting with that girl today. I had to leave before 3 PM. But, I will be seeing her in a few weeks time at a friend's party, so I'll make a move then and see what happens.

The Diesel

Quote from: Huol on Apr 19, 2008, 12:18:41 PM
Quote from: The Diesel on Apr 19, 2008, 04:40:25 AM
This would be a bad idea.  Trust me.  I know. 

Heh, no you don't.
Heh, yes I do.  ::) In my experience anyway.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The girl I like said something about me in her friend comments. She said something like "He needs to chill the f**k out" but I'm pretty sure she likes me since he ask to Porm like twice (Which I said yes but we never go to money issues), has look at me twice and said Hello to me a few times at work in a nice way. She is friendy to me like most of the time and I'm not sure what to do.

SM

SM

I think you need to chill the f**k out.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Don't get in one. Simple advice there.  :P Nah, kidding. Love mine to bits. Still in a pain in the arse though.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

What should I do? I do know she likes me as a Friend and might have a crush on me. Should I talk to her at work or what?

Mr. Stizout

My Advice from a married man: Remember the clitoris  ;).

Predboy

Alright, seeing as how this is my specialty Ill see what I can do for you. *reads your post* ...Interesting *reads some more of it* ...I see *drinks a cup of cofee, but then accidently spills it on his crotch* f**kING BITCH!!!!!! SHIT!!!!! HOT!!!!! *runs off and cleans himself, and comes back* Alright, I got it, are you ready for this? It may sound a bit crazy but just work with me here. You should try and........talk to her. Simple. Make conversations crack a joke or two. :)

Wolf Assassin

My advice is stick it in her pooper when she least expects it. Women love that.  ;D

DoomRulz

Quote from: Kaworu on May 29, 2009, 12:41:57 AM
What should I do? I do know she likes me as a Friend and might have a crush on me. Should I talk to her at work or what?

Ask her out. Going out for coffee is a good ice breaker I find. It allows for some solid one on one time and it's a good way to set up a proper date.

Gates

What should I do?

Before you ask people here for advice, you need to explain to us your intentions with said chick...do you want to wife her or just pounce on her for a few months..? Your intentions determine the type of advice one could give you 'cause both situations require different approaches... :)

You follow..? And anyone who already gave you some bullsh!t without asking you what I have asked you is feeding you some textbook relationship garbage (or they have no game)... ;)

Anyways, the best advice I could give you is to not ask for advice concerning females on the internetz...and you can take that one to your grave...

DB

DB

What should I do?

Ask elsewhere for advice.

EEV2650

i dont think any of us here are love guru's  :D

Vulhala

If you can't pull it off Kaworu remember, there's always rape. Just saying.

DoomRulz

He's too timid for that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed