Predator Remake A Go?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 29, 2009, 12:51:43 AM

Author
Predator Remake A Go? (Read 19,821 times)

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Wow, I had a feeling that this would happen. Look, I dont think they need to REMAKE it, but do a REBOOT, like Batman Begins. This is really interesting. I think Rodriguez should direct it, or be some sort of producer. I like the idea. Just get good people involved and an interesting story that doesn't seem just like a copy of the original film.

MattTaz

MattTaz

So because of AVP, Predators have been messing with humans for thousands of years. They could write a story anytime, anywhere in history, Samurai's, Spartans, the imagination is your limit......and they choose....... a remake     ::)  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Thats all I gotz to say...

rycher

rycher

f**k that its gunna suck!!!

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

Most of us don't want this... mostly! Rodriguez is pretty good though. Might as well check it out.

Dallas214

Dallas214

I just don't understand most of people against the idea of a Predator sequel or reboot. We already know the movie ll not gonna meet fans expectation. But who care? Predator franchise could be back on screen...Ans it's sound great to me! Am I wrong?

what

what

to hell with a remake!  reboot means remake, really dumb idead

Craig

Craig

Why do they have to do a remake or reboot of a movie that was and still is perfect?? I can see rebooting hulk, but predator come on!!! what's next reboot of alien?

Craig

Craig

Why do they have to do a remake or reboot of a movie that was and still is perfect?? I can see rebooting hulk, but predator come on!!! what's next reboot of alien?

craig

craig

Dutch said it best "BAD IDEA"

Amber

Amber

Hrmmm. Just hope fox doesn't "change" predator appearance    :'(   and do hope they don't make anything AvP related.

Barcelonismo

Barcelonismo

Rodriguez and Predator? And I thought my jokes were bad.

PRED117

PRED117

Finally a new predator movie iv been waiting for years!   :)     :)     ;D     :o     ::)  

PRED117

PRED117

I have 2 ideas for characters of predators DARK BLADE CLAN AND BAD BLOOD ''I HAVE A DREAM'' AND THATS IT!!!

frank

frank

::)    NO TO A REMAKE/REBOOT/PREQUEL/AVP 3/RE-IMAGINING

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed