Predator Remake A Go?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 29, 2009, 12:51:43 AM

Author
Predator Remake A Go? (Read 20,064 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Agreed scorpio

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

'Reboot' does not equal 'remake'. It can just mean an attempt to re-energise stuff.

pred_alien

pred_alien

f**k me in the beard

Richman678

Richman678

*goes out to the grocery store to buy some tomatoes.*

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

well it sounds as if they ought to call such a movie "Predators"

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

just like they named that film with multiple aliens running around, Aliens

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

:)   Please tell me this isn't going to be like AVP Predators.They were to bulky.Mabye Wolf's clanmates or something possibly???   ???     :o     ;D  

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

So its less of a remake and more a reboot, eh? Given how disjointed one and two were anyway, couldn't this just be considered Predator 3?

Xhan

Xhan

So the guy who wanted Space Pirate human predator hybrids is is the  go-to guy? :/

Sulaco

Sulaco

Ive waited for Rob Rodriguez to take over since the rumors of 04. Predators will kick ass over anthing AvP.

The Ultimate Predator

Not happy to hear about the update.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

i wonder which movie will be made 1st: Alien 5? or Predator 3? Predator 3 isn't 20th Century Fox. Alien 5 is.Siggy just have to wait somehow.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

No, no remakes.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Uhh Rudy, not sure where you have been buddy, but Fox has ALWAYS owned the rights to both Aliens and Predator. So yes, both an Alien 5 and a Predator 3 would be made by 20th Century Fox.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

There is only one possible occurence that would make me more pissed of than I am right now, and that would be if they decided to remake/reboot Alien.  Both Alien and Predator are loveable classics that I don't want to see getting destroyed by some fat idiot at FOX who want's some extra cash to by his 43rd swimming pool. The thing is that FOX, as well as other companies, have run out of good ideas. And instead of thinking out new, epic stories to use, they decide to fall back on the old movies that did so well back in the golden years and just add some new special effects, busty chicks and a slightly altered storyline. Then, as long as they put PREDATOR on the poster with big letters, people are gonna watch it. Guaranteed. They may hate it, curse it, write negative reviews and rant all they can, but the fatty at FOX will get his swimming pool, and he'll use the same formula again next time, and make a Predator 2 remake, featuring the Predator knowing kung-fu and using a huge bazooka.  Sequels doesn't bother me, in fact, they often provide good fun even if they're not comparable to the first movie, but it's a completely different story if they decides to f**k up the first one with a remake.  I really hope this idea of a remake made by Rodriguez is a rumour, and that they instead use this idea to create a Predator 3. Sequels is what we need, FOX, not remakes! But ah, what the hell, they never listens to us fans...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed