Predator Remake A Go?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 29, 2009, 12:51:43 AM

Author
Predator Remake A Go? (Read 20,000 times)

n3m0

n3m0

w0t?   ::)  

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Rodriguez? We are so freaking screwed. Anybody ever read his script for P3?     :P  

NoPredatorRemake

NoPredatorRemake

I'd rather an avp sequel than this, they shouldn't start ruining the original classics, it's like messing with nature    >:(     >:(     >:(  

idi2

idi2

oooh shit,,mi english isnt very good so i dont understant that   ;D     :'(     :'(     ;D  ,,soo can someone tell mi please what is going on???they want do do it or no?

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

shit

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

As long as they don't change the designing of the Predator, I will probably be okay with this... Probably...

gameoverman

gameoverman

I'll wait until more details come through before I make any judgements.  But it better not be a direct remake with the same plot and characters called Dutch, Billy, Poncho, etc..  Imagine The Rock playing Dutch. *vomits*

Alien³

Alien³

NO NO NO NO NO Predator 3!!!! We need it.   >:(  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

If its a reboot as opossed to it being a remake, then I'm for it.   I also hope there's a massive difference between the two.

konradski

konradski

the old saying  DONT FIX WHAT ISNT BROKEN     :'(     :'(  

JD

JD

I cant understand the remake... why not Predator 3...

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Aaawww... FECK. I hope this stays a rumor. You simply can't just replace the original Predator. I'd love a sequel. Or even a prequel. But fory crying out load, don't screw with this classic.  Of course, a series reboot doesn't necessarily mean "remake". So who knows? It's only a rumor right now, anyway.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

It had better not be a f**king reboot.  Please God be a sequel.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Bahaha! You gotta love how retarded Fox Entertainment is. I love how there talking about reboot when in reality the only thing that needs a reboot is the AVP franchise, not the Predator franchise lol Jesus Christ Tom Rothman and John Davis just DONT F--KING GET IT lol   ;D  

Cellien

Cellien

Robert Rodriguez?  Oh, f**k that.  That dude is terrible.  Sure, he can make good purposely shitty B movies, but that's because he sucks and can't do anything better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed