FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 146,496 times)

Pete Script

Pete Script

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 19, 2011, 11:47:52 PM
Wait a minute, the thing being pulled out of the ampule has a trunk? So that's an adult space jockey? I remember reading that the space jockey children were huge. So the one found on the derelict was just a baby?

I can't see a trunk bud...

Screen cap marking the area?

Xenomorphine

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 19, 2011, 10:39:25 PM
I hope not too. The beginning of a transformation into something maybe or just a dude who have an accident.

It's just someone normal getting hurt/killed. There are green screens in the background and they get hurled back, like on bungee cord. It's most likely that a CGI creature is going to be depicted snatching them back quickly.

Also, it looks more like dirt or shadow than facial hair. They could be female.

Quote from: OpenMaw on Dec 19, 2011, 11:45:04 PM
You're assuming that whatever is inside of her kills her. For all we know whatever she gives "birth" to she could survive, with just some incredible emotional/mental trauma. Imagine what it would have been like for Kane had he been able to survive the spawning of the Chestburster.

If she's impregnated/whatever by mouth, then that's not going to happen. The womb is not attached to the stomach. :)

Of course, there was that news from a while back about how the creatures are going to do "very perverse things" or something...

Wait a minute, the thing being pulled out of the ampule has a trunk? So that's an adult space jockey? I remember reading that the space jockey children were huge. So the one found on the derelict was just a baby?

What makes you think it's a trunk? Could be anything.

So far as I know, there's no canon information declaring what Space Jockey children look like - or if they can reproduce.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Pete Script on Dec 19, 2011, 11:54:02 PM

I can't see a trunk bud...

Screen cap marking the area?
To the top right of what is being pulled out of the ampule. Looks like a head with a short trunk? Shoulder/arms to the far left.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I mean just look at it. :P

zuzuki

zuzuki

i wonder what are those things in the wall she enters?i doubt they are cryo chambers,cause she is in a space suit.and the suit seems more shiny,then in the promo pictures.oh and nice ass

T Dog

T Dog

I do really like that theory someone posted a while ago that the Jockey is in a way a facehugger that attaches to the face of the victim and then transforms them into the Jockey kind of look. A different type of parasite.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 11:24:15 PMChris, I admitted this "assumption" in my original post.  However, I do believe that the assumption is correct, given all the information we have received so far.  The archaelogical team finds "something" that points them to a particular interstellar system.  I PRESUME that the "hologram" we glimpse in the trailer is a graphical representation of just such a "map".  If I am wrong, then I will be very surprised.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good assumption. I don't think that they would get such a thing 'wrong' though. As rbenchley said, it may be that the frames that we are seeing of the map are 'zoomed' into the destination system from a larger Galaxy map with our sun as the reference point etc. It could just as easily be on the alien world and just a representation of that civilization's home system.

-Chris

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 20, 2011, 12:06:06 AM
I do really like that theory someone posted a while ago that the Jockey is in a way a facehugger that attaches to the face of the victim and then transforms them into the Jockey kind of look. A different type of parasite.

Would immediatly explain the hole in the chest ::)

nendo

nendo

Quote from: atlantis on Dec 19, 2011, 10:01:45 PM
Maybe i'am wrong.. but doesn't this shape look much more compact..as all the other clouds ?? could this be a space craft ?

no.... its a cloud

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 19, 2011, 11:56:48 PMIt's just someone normal getting hurt/killed. There are green screens in the background and they get hurled back, like on bungee cord. It's most likely that a CGI creature is going to be depicted snatching them back quickly.
He/she doesn't have a helmet on, so another possibility is that they are 'burning up' from exposure, ala...

-Chris

Gash

Gash

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 19, 2011, 11:07:32 PM
That guy in the first shot with Ridley is clearly changing on a cellular level....his head is elongated, he's missing hair, and he grows taller in those frames. He's not just not just burned, something is happening.

Not seeing that myself. He's on a wire, burned, possibly being lifted or thrown by something added later in post.

Nightmare Asylum

Second video was amazing as well! Man, so excited for Thursday! And so glad I didn't watch the leaked one! Going to be such an awesome experience!

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Gash on Dec 20, 2011, 12:20:04 AM
That guy in the first shot with Ridley is clearly changing on a cellular level....his head is elongated, he's missing hair, and he grows taller in those frames. He's not just not just burned, something is happening.

Not seeing that myself. He's on a wire, burned, possibly being lifted or thrown by something added later in post.

I said it before, there's an arm reaching in off camera to the right that lifts and raises its hand in the same motion of the guy as if it's controlling him so how. Would be interested to know what others think.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 20, 2011, 12:25:26 AM

I said it before, there's an arm reaching in off camera to the right that lifts and raises its hand in the same motion of the guy as if it's controlling him so how.

Maybe with the magic wrist watch it's wearing.  :laugh:

Gash

Gash

I said it before, there's an arm reaching in off camera to the right that lifts and raises its hand in the same motion of the guy as if it's controlling him so how. Would be interested to know what others think.

Just looks like someone ready to catch him if he starts swinging.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 20, 2011, 12:28:10 AM

I said it before, there's an arm reaching in off camera to the right that lifts and raises its hand in the same motion of the guy as if it's controlling him so how.

Maybe with the magic wrist watch it's wearing.  :laugh:

Yes I saw the wristwatch before but it could be another actor who isn't in full costume since they are preparing for the shot.
And also by the way the guy is being manipulated in mid air it would imply he is being manipulated by a being or creature.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed