The Second Annual AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! Winners announced!]

Started by Cvalda, Mar 15, 2013, 08:26:22 PM

Author
The Second Annual AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! Winners announced!] (Read 34,733 times)

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 16, 2013, 02:43:12 AM
;D The dates are a total coincidence, I swear (the 31st is Vicks birthday as well).

pfft.

Cvalda

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I won't participate; I'd rather be called autistic than beautiful as having beauty implies not being manly and at least with autism there is a caliber of manly possible as long as you don't go overboard. With that said good luck to the winners and judges, I'll just be depressed or something.

Aspie

...you're an aspie, aren't you TDSA?

I am not, I said I'd rather be called such and I find it quite insulting.

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 16, 2013, 02:52:59 AM
Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Mar 16, 2013, 02:51:51 AM
Flattery won't get me to do this

But it helps.
Pfft. Like you'd win anything. ::)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReversePsychology

You're not gonna trick me :o

Quote from: TDSA The Depressed on Mar 16, 2013, 02:56:23 AM
I won't participate; I'd rather be called autistic than beautiful as having beauty implies not being manly and at least with autism there is a caliber of manly possible as long as you don't go overboard. With that said good luck to the winners and judges, I'll just be depressed or something.

coolbreeze

That statement was pretty un-manly...

OpenMaw

Deuterium stole the show already, man.

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 16, 2013, 02:52:59 AM
Pfft. Like you'd win anything. ::)

We still need proper music for the rest of us, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqHyCoypfM#

Ah, that's better.

P.S. It's loud.

having beauty implies not being manly

What the FAWK!? WHAT!?

I'm contemplating my participation. My good camera gave up the ghost not long after the last one. Plus, i'm looking rather haggard and i'd hate to blind everyone on AVPG.

Crazy Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUS4TpBry6c#ws

Cvalda

ShadowPred

Cvalda

Three pages in and this is already hilarious.

Long live the Man Pageant :laugh:

ShadowPred

POST THEM PICS!!!

TheLoneSpoon

This is what is called fancy yes?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed