The First Ever AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! CONGRATS GUYS!]

Started by Cvalda, May 26, 2012, 07:21:24 PM

Author
The First Ever AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! CONGRATS GUYS!] (Read 62,740 times)

Cvalda

Our first entry!

Let's cut to the judges panel and see their reactions!
Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on May 26, 2012, 08:06:25 PM
Formal Wear

Well, at least  made it on time to comment on this.

Have to leave again, because I just got back home, and now my mom wants me to do some other stuff for her.

Cvalda

Don't worry, ShadowPred, we'll still be here 8)

Eva

It certainly starts out well  :)

I can't help wondering how many of these 'casual/formal modelling pics' Vakarian have, just... laying around...

RagingDragon

What the shit?  That ain't formal wear! 

*rubs hands together*  I've got this shit in the bizzy bag, fo SHO!.  Your good looks and youth will not save you, Vakarian.  I will dash dashingly upon you! Prepare for the education... :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

Ok, I am here to f**king stay, looks like I haven't missed anything yet.

GOOD

Vickers

We've barely just begun and there's already tension among 2 of the contestants.  This will make for great ratings.  As you were...

Cvalda

We're all waiting, Dragon. Crush the competition.

Crazy Rich

I'll just sit in my chair, eating my popcorn, laughing my ass off.

ShadowPred

Eva

^ Lol - less than 2 minutes. ShadowPred must have designed some sort of indexing system to keep track on all of the Zooey gifs  :D

MudButt

Round ONE?!!

Formal Wear.

Cvalda

Yes! Check it out, Vick--contestant #2!

ShadowPred

Quote from: Eva on May 26, 2012, 09:03:21 PM
^ Lol - less than 2 minutes. ShadowPred must have designed some sort of indexing system to keep track on all of the Zooey gifs  :D

The index is my brain. I do sometimes misplace these images/gifs, so I just go to google (rarely) to grab them.

Quote from: MudButt on May 26, 2012, 09:04:22 PM
Round ONE?!!

Formal Wear.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/60294_1454599008058_5729389_n-1.jpg

WINNER

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on May 26, 2012, 09:07:42 PM
Yes! Check it out, Vick--contestant #2!

Indeed, looking very dapper.  Although, for all we know, he might only have SpongeBob SquarePants boxers on below.  Eva, you mind investigating.  Maybe you can get something nice out of him?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed