The First Ever AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! CONGRATS GUYS!]

Started by Cvalda, May 26, 2012, 07:21:24 PM

Author
The First Ever AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! CONGRATS GUYS!] (Read 62,893 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

And you thought I was kidding...

Welcome one and all to...

Gentlemen, assemble on our glamorous main stage!

Just look at them! In their prime!

Introducing the Judges Panel!

Eva, Cvalda and Vickers
Certified experts in the appreciation of the male form, and provider of some of this forum's highest quality LOLz!

Official Pageant Rules and Regulations
I. The Pageant will run to June 7th, the eve of PROMETHEUS's North American release. On that date, the Judges will crown Mr. Galaxy - the Sexiest Man on AVPGalaxy! Truly the highest honor these boards can bestow!

II. There will be SIX rounds in all, detailed below, before the final winner is announced on June 7th. Individual rounds will have individual winners, so get them entries ready!

III. Contestants are allowed only ONE post per Round to submit to the Judges Panel.

IV. The Judges Panel welcomes the opinions of the general forum-going populace! Post your comments and thoughts on the contestants during the individual rounds, and you just may sway the Judge's into awarding your favorites!

V. Remember: it's all silly fun, so let the LOLz and eye candy flow!

COMPETITION CATEGORIES
Round 1: Formal Wear [FINISHED! Winner: Space Sweeper]
Look classy, gents! Step out on the main stage wearing your finest evening attire and introduce yourself to the audience!

Round 2: Casual Wear FINISHED! Winner: First Blood]
Let's see you lookin' fine in your natural habitat--no pretense, no preening, just pure, undiluted you!

Round 3: Talent [FINISHED! Winner: Space Sweeper]
Show us you're more than just a pretty face! This category is open for you to show off your skills in whatever field you favor--post your artwork, poetry, photography, what have you!

Round 4: Swimsuit/Badass Beard Bonus Round [FINISHED! Winners: coolbreeze, First Blood, Space Sweeper]
This two-for-one eye candy deal allows you to wow the audience and judges by either showing yourself off at the beach/etc, or showcasing impressive displays of manly facial hair! (Beard-growth of years past or of any length--we'll even take stubble!--is acceptable for entry, as well, even if you currently do not rock any).

Round 5: Public Speaking [FINISHED! Winner: OpenMaw]
Contestants will have to answer a brief series of questions, including, yes, "If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?"

Round 6: The Final Round [CLOSED]
Here it is: your last to chance to make an impression on the judges and audience. This is an open round, meaning that you may submit whatever you think will sway us. If you've been saving your super-sexy secret weapon, deploy it now!

The Winners Ceremony [Held 6/7]
Mister Congeniality: Space Sweeper
Sexiest Man: Vakarian
Mister Galaxy: First Blood

JUDGES, TO YOUR POSTS!

Vickers

Reporting for duty. 8)

P.S. Epic post. ;) Let the LOLz and fun commence.

Cvalda

8)

Now we wait...

ShadowPred

I am going to have to miss this (the beginning anyway). Doing something right now, and just came by to check in for a few seconds. Hopefully this doesn't start without me, although it probably will.

Cvalda

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 26, 2012, 07:29:53 PM
I am going to have to miss this. Doing something right now, and just came by to check in for a few seconds. Hopefully this doesn't start without me, although it probably will.
Don't worry--this goes on for a week+! Ample time. 8)

Vakarian

This should be good...

Oh and Cvalda, I don't get my prints until 10 - 14 days after the shoot. So I'll have to just...improvise.

Cvalda

Quote from: Vakarian on May 26, 2012, 07:31:13 PM
Oh and Cvalda, I don't get my prints until 10 - 14 days after the shoot. So I'll have to just...improvise.

PS: Don't forget to enter round 1!

ShadowPred

I may be busy doing some stuff, but I will be checking in every once in a while in the next 40 minutes to an hour.

Eva

Phew - made it. I hope I didn't overdress for this  :)

Vakarian

So do we just post the appropriate picture here?

Cvalda

ShadowPred

I'll be here in a moment, just have to go to the restroom, and I'll be free for a certain amount of time.

Everyone who will be showing off better present themselves soon, damn it!

Cap. Fitzgerald

In before Uncanny flashes the entire Galaxy during the final round.
Just saying

ShadowPred

DAMMIT, just got back from the restroom, and now my mom wants me to do some errands. Be back in 15 minutes people!

Vakarian

Formal Wear

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed