Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5

Started by Darkness, Jul 21, 2004, 06:05:29 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5 (Read 17,921 times)

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

jesus more alien movies damn that just f**king ridulous they just went down hill with AR witch wasnt bad but it was bad enough to stop making them

HippiNutbuster45

HippiNutbuster45

K you god damn hippis alien resurection would have been good if you took out that god damn ugly ass white alien! And I agree that killing off ripley would be a good idea if you want the series to survive (thats if she didnt kill it all ready). And any of you who think AVP is a bad idea you haven't goten into the Alien series and the Predator series enough. And if they do make an alien 5 and like SENTINAL  said im pritty sick of that aliens fighting marines shit. Overall i wouldn't mind seeing an alien 5 if it had none of that marine shit and predator 3 would be entertaining even if you did it with arnol schwartsenagar again.

sharp

sharp

because alien resurection was a path into the 5th movie which is planned as a sort of big/battle/action film..  take terminator for instance, without t3, we cannot see the obvious signs that t4 will be a full blown action flick that everyone will love..  T3 was a waist of money to ensure the next in the line gains more money..  same with aliens, alien 3 - wiast of money, alien 4, waist of money..  alien 5? if ever done im confident it will be amazing because there is no way anyone would let paul anderson destroy the ACTUAL series.. it would be M rated to the least, show blood, action, violence and a war between marines and all hell.. wateva :D  aliens 5 will be awesome if made... simple

J

J

Thing is though hudson, some many of us are used to seeing him as ' the rock ' wreastler but I DO believe he has proved himself to being quite a competant actor of his statue, believe me he would be wicked.

J

J

So Sharp, YOU didn't like Aliens???? I haven't met a person yet that said a bad thing about that movie.  MAN! I am shocked!!!   ???  

G-Dog

G-Dog

Can't believe I am going to say this, but good post there Sentinel (#86). Good point on Aliens and Predator movies and about AVP. New age, I can dig that....however, if you are a fan of alien franchise, how can yo unot want another alien movie to finish it off right? Alien 3 damn near killed it. AR just hurt it more. Alien 5 can be awsome and have it finished off right.

J

J

G-DOG !! WELL DONE BRO ( it takes a BIG MAN to settle matters) am proud of you bro!!   ;D     ;D     ;D           now SENTINEL, your opinion hear is valid fan-man, HA! HA!   ;D  , what say YOU?   ;D  

aliens

aliens

i thingk sigorny did good till alien 3. part 3 suked @$$   angryngry: inthe bigining she was walking naked like a hore. part 4 wreked it all   :'(   y was she kissing that thing   ???   it wold be cool if in 5 ripley givs birth to a baby and imarfs slowly to somen we havent seen yet

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed