Predator Society

Started by Eidotemit, Jan 22, 2007, 12:29:06 PM

Author
Predator Society (Read 9,610 times)

SM

SM

QuoteExcept that system's not applicable to all Predators, seeing as none of those seen at the end of Predator 2 had scars - Even the elder - yet there was an Alien head in the cabinet.

You assume all Predators put scars on their face...

megasnake

megasnake

A young Predator would earn a mark of honor once it had killed one of the Xenomorphs. Alexa Woods, the human female protagonist, earns her mark when she dispatches one of the Xenomorphs, given to her as a sign of respect by the Predator she had been traveling with. In the previous Predator movies though, Predator and Predator 2, the Predators are portrayed not with an honor system per se, but instead a sense of sportsmanship and a respect for the "rules of the hunt." Predators seem primarily interested in aggressive game, and will often completely ignore the weak and helpless.

yautja99

yautja99

Honor system or Rules of the hunt whats better ???

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Personally I prefer the following concept more than the code of honor one:
Quote from: megasnake on Feb 28, 2007, 07:35:33 AM
the Predators are portrayed not with an honor system per se, but instead a sense of sportsmanship and a respect for the "rules of the hunt." Predators seem primarily interested in aggressive game, and will often completely ignore the weak and helpless.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

From what i think the Pred Society in what i have seen is probably by kills or trophies. But i dont read the comics

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

ya, I think that the position of the preds comes from skill and prowess more so than age. However there really isn't much in the films to support this, and the comics aren't canon so what they say is moot.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

^ I picture that as well.

yautja99

yautja99

In the Predator movies, the Predator society is not depicted. It is left a mystery, but it is hinted that their entire society, or at least a very great portion of it, revolves around hunting it also makes sense that there are Elite hunters that make the rules.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

welll we may never know.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

it would be cool to see that in the next movie.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Feb 28, 2007, 03:23:45 AM
You assume all Predators put scars on their face...

Maybe they scar their pubes to make funny little messages during sex.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

^ lol, a very disturbing thought.

SM

SM

After an acid Brazillian, them pubes ain't growing back.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

lol, wouldn't it be more like spiky dreads then pubes ?  :P  ;D

SM

SM

I just had the exact same thought...  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed