Predator weapon I.D.

Started by xeno_alpha_07, Apr 02, 2007, 02:36:20 AM

Author
Predator weapon I.D. (Read 1,986 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Now i've noticed that on both Predator 1 & 2 DVDs it has a list of the predators armaments but theres one weapon thats not on the list. In Predator 2 after Harrigan (Glover) shoots at the predator destroying his plasma cannon it uses a sort of projectile weapon from one of its quantlets.  Does anyone have any info on it? whats it's called etc?  I would of put a pic in this post but i don't know how to!  :)

Darkness

Darkness

You mean this one:

Wrist Gun
The Predator uses this weapon in the meat locker in Predator 2 and fires off a powerful rocket from his wrist which hits Harrigan. The Predator used this after its shoulder cannon was destroyed which suggests the wrist gun is a sort of backup weapon to the shoulder cannon.

Reminds me a little of the weapon in Primal Hunt.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Aye thats the one cheers...it's been doing my head in for a while now.  Just wonderd why it wasn't included in the predators weapon list.  Again cheers! By the way how do you insert pics into posts?

Darkness

Darkness

Probably because the weapon was only used once in the film and wasn't really focussed on.

Images - Use the img tags. E.g.

[img]http://yourimagelink.jpg[/img]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed