OWLF Recordings

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 24, 2020, 07:15:49 PM

Author
OWLF Recordings (Read 12,204 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So has anyone run into one yet? I've not managed to find any.

Kailem

Kailem

I've not found any yet, but I've been playing most of my matches so far as the Predator so I assume they're more difficult to find that way than if you're playing as a human.

SteveC484

SteveC484

I wonder if this is Arnold

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

youtube shows a predator grabbing it in the same place I've looked for it as a human and all those times as a human, i still can't find it. So it has to be a predator thing.

bendinglight

bendinglight

Quote from: acrediblesource on Apr 24, 2020, 11:08:00 PM
youtube shows a predator grabbing it in the same place I've looked for it as a human and all those times as a human, i still can't find it. So it has to be a predator thing.

Looks like it can be attained with the fire team:

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

The recording are pretty neat.

Spoiler
Lots of expanded lore, including Dutch. You can get a sample from youtube.
[close]

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: AnthaiHero on Apr 25, 2020, 07:07:36 PM

Spoiler
[close]
Does the lore undo the bs the last movie did and actually restabilish the Predator as Hunters for Sport?

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Apr 25, 2020, 10:03:10 PM
Quote from: AnthaiHero on Apr 25, 2020, 07:07:36 PM

Spoiler
[close]
Does the lore undo the bs the last movie did and actually restabilish the Predator as Hunters for Sport?

Unknown. Only listened to a couple. 

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Seems like it's random if it spawns or not

Wweyland

Wweyland

So this is what Arnold recorded for?

Kradan

Kradan

I would imagine

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Found one, was only able to do so when I had one good fireteam (One game out of all that made me level 62) where no one would shoot but use the knife and silencer against AI. The Predator couldn't find us and we carefully searched each area, was a good game and I found an OWLF recording. Did not bother opening it yet.

I suppose the best is to be able to launch a private match alone and go for the search of the OWLF recording alone.
Once you reach a certain level (Berzerker+combistick), the game becomes absolute nightmare and you don't stand a chance if your team don't understand teamwork and that the Predator should always be the priority, not the objectives.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Just tried looking for them in a private match and couldn't find any. I'm not 100% how this is even supposed to spawn.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

RidgeTop found a few. They seem to be randomized, close to structures versus lost in the jungle somewhere, but still very hard to find.  :-\

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah if they're anything like the audio tapes in Friday the 13th they won't spawn every time. They'll be totally random both in placement and in the matches they might spawn in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed