The Big question about Alien V

Started by andrew.deacon.946, Mar 08, 2015, 12:13:47 AM

Author
The Big question about Alien V (Read 9,870 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: NickisSmart on Aug 09, 2015, 11:53:05 PM
I read somewhere of an old game where it was technically possible for anyone on the ship to be the android agent (a la Ash), including the cat. Maybe in a surprise twist Jonesy will be an android cat? He has cameras for eyes, so the company can keep tabs on its employees. XD
That was already done in an anime rip off of alien.

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 08, 2015, 07:23:56 PM
Quote from: markweatherill on Aug 03, 2015, 01:30:28 PM
Quote from: andrew.deacon.946 on Mar 08, 2015, 12:13:47 AM
will Jonsey the cat be in it?

Can a cat be digitally de-aged convincingly?

Lets first bring him/them (Pretty sure two cats were used for ALIEN and ALIENS) back to life.
Well if they are keeping with the times, pretty sure Jonesy will be portrayed by a black cat this time.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

There was an anime rip off of Alien?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Please let it be called AnimAlien...

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 10, 2015, 01:45:17 PM
Please let it be called AnimAlien...
SOLD!!!!!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Whiterabbit must provide us with a youtube link!

Nelostic

Nelostic

Burke was alive in ALIENS?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 10, 2015, 02:09:49 PM
Whiterabbit must provide us with a youtube link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GubSwQy3bU

Are you guys shitting me? You've never seen this? It's more a rip off of the thing and alien actually. The good ole 80's.

Quote from: Nelostic on Aug 10, 2015, 10:30:08 PM
Burke was alive in ALIENS?
Yea, until he blew himself up with the grenade Ripley gave him... in a deleted scene.

Corporal Hicks

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/12/the_10_most_notable_alien_rip-offs.php

Just a list I found about other Alien rip-offs whilst looking at Lily CAT stuff.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2015, 07:24:35 AMhttp://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/12/the_10_most_notable_alien_rip-offs.php

Just a list I found about other Alien rip-offs whilst looking at Lily CAT stuff.

I never get tired of stuff like that :)

QuoteTobe Hooper's Lifeforce is mostly remembered for showing actress Mathilda May naked in almost every scene, but it's also a big, sloppy, wonderful clusterf**k of a film. The ending has bat-monsters turning London into a huge zombie riot of exploding buildings while May and the film's hero have hateful vampire sex inside a giant spaceship's tractor beam. Let's see Twilight top that.

God damnit why haven't I seen Lifeforce yet.

Corporal Hicks

I really couldn't get into that when I tried.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It's one I've always wanted to see (not just because of the wall-to-wall boob-shots). For one the cast seems really good. But then Species had a great cast and kinda sucked.

Outlander's another one on that list I wanna watch. I've seen most of the others (including Leprechaun 4, I'm appalled to say...)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Life force was much better back in the 80's. :P

I don't really get how pitch black is that blatant a rip off and roots search is just awful.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I was kinda surprised Critters 4 didn't make the list, but I guess they already had a shitty-horror-series-goes-to-space-with-its-fourth-entry movie in there.

Then again, if Critters 4 had had a different, vaguely intimidating monster as its lead villain, I actually thought it would've been a half-decent low-budget movie. Plus, it's got Brad Dourif for an extra Alien bonus.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

They made a fourth critters movie... oh man that also means they made a 3rd doesn't it. I only watched the first two... only watched the second one because of the critter-ball. :P

Xenomorphine

'Species' did not suck! Wasn't treated with the seriousness it should have been, but the first is still quite decent.

Not so much the sequels...

It wouldn't surprise me if it was remade before too long.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed