Avp still the best

Started by Billiken, Jan 30, 2021, 09:38:59 AM

Author
Avp still the best (Read 3,360 times)

Billiken

Billiken

I've listened to a lot of alien and Predator podcasts and you guys at AVP are still the best. When I listen to you guys I feel the passion you have for these movies and it feeds my love of both franchises. It gives me something to look forward to just selecting a random podcast. Keep up the great work.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well thank you very much!! Any particular favourites so far?

Kradan

Kradan

I think RidgeTop is my favourite

Billiken

Billiken

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2021, 07:49:37 AM

Well there's too many. I really enjoyed the Predator 2 podcasts. I love the script discussions on peter Briggs AVP which I remember following in the 90s. I love the discussions on covenant. So much more. Would love more  audio commentaries. They're really fun

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Billiken on Jan 30, 2021, 09:38:59 AM
I've listened to a lot of alien and Predator podcasts and you guys at AVP are still the best. When I listen to you guys I feel the passion you have for these movies and it feeds my love of both franchises. It gives me something to look forward to just selecting a random podcast. Keep up the great work.

Really appreciate that, and glad you enjoy our ramblings! We have lots of exciting plans for episodes this year lined up already.

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 31, 2021, 08:15:18 AM

Aw-shucks.

Quote from: Billiken on Jan 31, 2021, 10:24:34 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2021, 07:49:37 AM

Well there's too many. I really enjoyed the Predator 2 podcasts. I love the script discussions on peter Briggs AVP which I remember following in the 90s. I love the discussions on covenant. So much more. Would love more  audio commentaries. They're really fun

Been pressing Hicks for another audio commentary for a while, next up is for sure 'The Predator.'

Kradan

Kradan

It's just so charming that you stick to your love to Requiem no matter how many times Hicks boos you for that. I can respect that

I'm dreadful to hear The Predator commentary  :-\

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The only podcast that I listen to from start to finish and I have never fallen asleep listening to it  :laugh:

You guys are very entertaining and your voices nice to hear. They are all great but RidgeTop is my favorite too  8)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

I listen to the podcasts at work and really enjoy them.  Great job guys! 

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Damn it guys, I told you podcasters to stop paying people to give you compliments!  :laugh: 

In all seriousness, I concur, this site is probably the best when it comes AVP news and interacting with people who have worked on the movies and books, hell they had the Predator 2 director here. Some novel authors are still posting here too. And the youtube videos they create don't plagiarise from our wiki either.  :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Billiken on Jan 30, 2021, 09:38:59 AM

Thanks brother! Appreciated immensely!

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 31, 2021, 08:15:18 AM

Crabator 🦀 fans just stick together now don't they!  ;D ;)

Kradan

Kradan

Crabator fans of the world, unite !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 31, 2021, 08:56:01 PM
Been pressing Hicks for another audio commentary for a while, next up is for sure 'The Predator.'

It's just a lot of prep - more than the interviews - goes into the commentaries. Well, it went into the AvPR one, and just don't have the time with what else we've got going on - or the will with it being The Predator next. lol

And thank you for the kind words. Even if everyone does seem to like RidgeTop best.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

All I know is, there is something seriously wrong with that Voodoo guy...

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 04, 2021, 11:56:38 AM
And thank you for the kind words. Even if everyone does seem to like RidgeTop best.  :laugh:

Man doesn't get nearly enough appreciation. I'm not sure who is better - you or Xenomorphine. Still not sure about my feelings for that Voodoo guy as podcast host

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 04, 2021, 01:31:21 PM
All I know is, there is something seriously wrong with that Voodoo guy...

Yeah he's such an advocate for egg barfing, it's... suspicious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed