AvPGalaxy's Fan Dictionary

Started by bov930527, Aug 09, 2012, 02:17:25 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Fan Dictionary (Read 30,036 times)

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

The Trilobite is the thing that attacked the Engineer, right?

OmegaZilla, you should update your Wolfctopus pic by putting Wolf's head on the Trilobite.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yes, but it is Starbeast regardless of what everyone says!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kelgaard on Aug 10, 2012, 11:01:23 PM
The Trilobite is the thing that attacked the Engineer, right?

Yep. Oh, and the Black Goo should be on there as well (if its not, already).

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Is Stick Man the River Ghost?

Maybe that should be up there too.

This thread is awesome, btw, nice work.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Kelgaard on Aug 10, 2012, 11:01:23 PM
OmegaZilla, you should update your Wolfctopus pic by putting Wolf's head on the Trilobite.
HOLY SHIT YES

Wolfilobite.

The new Beast.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Man, I realy wnt to know where the term "Hammerpede" came from, it's not like it looks like a hammer or a centipede so what's the deal?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: HUGZZ on Sep 21, 2012, 07:13:13 PM
Man, I realy wnt to know where the term "Hammerpede" came from, it's not like it looks like a hammer or a centipede so what's the deal?

Came from the 'Art of Prometheus' book. I believe the 'hammer' part is because of the hammerhead-esque head, and the 'pede' part because, like a centipede, it looks a bit worm-like.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Name sounds cool, but the 'pede' part makes zero sense. Creature's got no feet -- unless the 'crests' are actually feet. Doesn't seem likely, though. It moves by slithering, and it's not even slug-like.

Best creature in the film anyway.

bov930527

bov930527

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 20, 2012, 06:10:40 AM
Is Stick Man the River Ghost?

Maybe that should be up there too.

This thread is awesome, btw, nice work.

Thanks, and sorry guys for this taking so much time to update. I've just started my second year in college and admittedly, I 've got a lot less time on my hands than I initially thought I would've. Anyways, I'm making small updates all the time so the dictionary does make progress.

aliens13

aliens13

The new alien of the last trailer of Aliens Colonial Marines, the Xeno Boiler. Nice thread, excelent work.

TheRaven

TheRaven

Just wondering, will you put in the alien from colonial marines that's referred to as 'the raven' in the mission of the same name? C:

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I'm surprised that for "Pussyface" you didn't state that it's called that by Danny Glover in the origin section. And I'd say it's pretty straight forward why he called it that..

Crusher, Raven, and Boiler need sections.

bov930527

bov930527

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Mar 11, 2013, 07:55:50 PM
I'm surprised that for "Pussyface" you didn't state that it's called that by Danny Glover in the origin section. And I'd say it's pretty straight forward why he called it that..

Crusher, Raven, and Boiler need sections.

Did Harrigan really say that in the film? Damn, my memory is getting to me. Better rewatch ye old predator movies soon. As for the A:CM, I will update stuff in the near future.

underbound

underbound

What about the river ghosts in predators. do people forget them it had its own part when they killed it.
does anyone know what im talking about?

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Don't forget "City Hunter" as an alternative to "Pussyface."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed