AvP Predator Gameplay Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jan 27, 2010, 07:23:53 PM

Author
AvP Predator Gameplay Trailer (Read 10,504 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sega released a new Aliens vs Predator trailer today. This video last for two minutes and shows gameplay from the first Predator mission with the Predator moving through the trees watching the Marines. A lot of the footage will look familiar if you already saw the leaked clips last week.

Thanks to ikarop for the news.

Rob

Rob

At the end the last bit of gameplay was funny.   :D  

ikarop

ikarop

Thanks to Xeno as well :).

The Son of Paragus

The jumping thing by the predator seems a bit TOO easy for me. Like a element of a kidsgame... for the rest, it looks freaking awesome!

I just ordered my HUNTER Edition for only 64,99 O.o @ the store where i work! Awesome! (around $85,- i believe)

I cant wait!!!

Rob

Rob

@ikarop
Yes thanks to Xeno   ;)  

jik

jik

wats wit the human heart beat it's ment 2 b a predator

Starkiller

Starkiller

the predator is awesome! love the stealth elements   :)   hopefully we will have all the pred gadgets   ;D  

Drake

Drake

The streets are going too empty when this comes out !
And bedroom lights will be on till thewe hours   ;D  

Alien Mastermind

Alien Mastermind

Only a few more weeks... Just a few... I pre-ordered my Hunter Edition as well, and I don't work at GameStop, so it cost me $100 without tax.   :(  

12smil

12smil

I am getting it on the very day it comes out   ;D  

cdiehl

cdiehl

i need to pre-order my edition... haven't done it yet but the game looks absolutely kick-ass! i'm so counting down the days....   :o  

gigerbman

gigerbman

I'm super amped!!!   >:D     I'll be pre-ordering my special edition game for my XBOX 360 real soon!!! AVP ROCKS!!

lumaos

lumaos

Im siked I pre-ordered the 360 version fully paid off just need to pick it up and i pre-ordered the ps3 version hunter edition.....19 days is all thats left cant wait.

Predator12

Predator12

the preator jumps like the incredible hulk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed