AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:41 AM

Author
AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW (Read 49,326 times)

Alien

Alien

Im freaking out this game mag i just read  gave this game a 5.75 out of ten. i stil have hopes but now im a little worried i really hope i dont get disapointed by this game i have been looking forward to it

highlander

highlander

i loved the demo, cant wait to get my hands on the full game, one thing that bothers me though is that the pred decloaks too easily, for every lil thing he does, i mean using wrist blades decloaks you ? seriously, i know they made it that way for balance sake, but i think thats going too far, i dont like to recloak every time i impale someone

Predhuman

Predhuman

I read that same review but I do not understand how the game could be bad since i LOVE the demo and that is only the preview of the real game. The artical complained about linear campaigns and bad controls but i say that reporter was just being a little B*** because this game is going to be awesome

Kevolt5

Kevolt5

Played the demo - was very impressed. The species are very well balanced sadly at the cost of common sense. The Pred has about 4-5 shots with the Shoulder Canon. Not much of a self-sufficient hunter if you need human tech to recharge your battery. Why does everything has to decloak the Pred? Stealth kills for instance? or melee combat? Good thing he doesn't need energy for cloaking. Pusle rifle needs work. It's only worth shooting when the target is pretty much in front of you. Shotgun - I'm not sure it that even works in the demo. Smartgun - ownage. Sniper rifle - lags prevented me from hitting anything. Flamer - you're better off with bare fists. As the alien I found the best tactic is to sprint, find the target and rush from behind for a stealth kill. MP needs some work for in the grab department. Also, the instance you grab someone from behind it's an instant kill, the animation is just there for the gore. Sucks that you can't shoot the alien that grabbed your mate to save him before the alien puts his tail through. HP in the form of a bar without numbers is not the best idea. You die pretty fast regardless of the hud display but I prefer to see 0-100 HP.

R4C HUNTER

R4C HUNTER

lol i hate getting the stealth kill as an alien or predator just to have my animation cut short by someone stealth killing me, but i love the feeling i get when im running around just to get cut short as you are grabbed by a alien, its the feeling in the pit of my stomache as you see the alien about to mash you up and theres nothing you can do about it lol.   >:D      >:D  

Slicer Jen

Slicer Jen

@Alien, seriously, I do hope you are able to think for yourself and not listen to a magazine that gets paid to bash products. What they consider bad you might think makes the game good. I've seen some games get bad reviews and I had a great time playing them, before and after their article. But no matter what, you make it your choice, not some douche who gets paid for his opinion.

Plus4

Plus4

I have been looking forward to this game for a long time, now I have downloaded and played the 360 demo here goes my thoughts.

Bad points:

I would prefer a single player game as demo rather than multi.

Map was far from great and way way to dark.

spawning was unfair.

Good points:

Great sound.

Graphics pretty good

playing as the marine is great and edge of the seat stuff.

Apart from that I will buy the game and if it's as good as the PC AvP 2 then I will be happy   :)  

Mike

Mike

I think the multiplayer has the re-playability until we get the real deal. I just love sneaking up on people and predators and then stealth kill- the only bad thing I have to say is when you get killed by a predator and his blades are through your stomach- why is there no blood on them!

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

I know the map so well, as the Alien, i'm as fast as a hummingbird on steroids. I would prefer a SP demo as well. Multiplayer gets on my nerves sometimes... :(

MatMaster

MatMaster

Alien vs player with block is dead. Melee fight is too long, in team dm very hard for alien, imho.

Joeichigo

Joeichigo

Hey guys, add me up at PSN: Joeichigo

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

reli need the game now, deathmatch pissin me off

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

Why are poeple complaining about crouching? I mean does it help? I would not mind that feature but it doesn't seem to serve a purpose in this game to me. You will most likely spend the time running for you life then crouching at all. i just love pwneding the nubs in MP, they run around thinking it MW2 before i rape them 10 times over then they rage out.hahaha

Roargathor

Roargathor

I find it hilarious that people are complaining about the game being "dumbed down for consoles"..... AVP requires a different skill set than COD or any other run of the mill FPS out there.  "L2p" as the leet kids say. And who the f**k needs crouch?  How is that going to help you?  Maybe if it was marine vs marine, but you wont see that outside of ffa Deathmatch.  f**king retards whining here.

Spoon

Spoon

Crouching = smaller target.
Feels like I'm playing quake 1 without crouching.  Crouching is for more useful then jumping and having a predator stalking you from above just crouching there watching like in predator 2 would be super bad ass.  Game feels like its back in the 90's.  Pickup items and no crouching.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed