First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 31, 2016, 01:37:30 PM

Author
First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant! (Read 103,799 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 02, 2016, 06:32:33 AM
Wait, so these pics are real? Here I thought this was the April Fools joke. Did the site even have one?

None the less it all seems very Prometheus-y.

We posted these the day before. :laugh: Yes, they're real. We didn't do an April Fool's this year. We don't do them often.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 02, 2016, 07:01:43 AM
Wait, so these pics are real? Here I thought this was the April Fools joke. Did the site even have one?

We posted these the day before. :laugh: Yes, they're real. We didn't do an April Fool's this year. We don't do them often.

I still remember that Engineer with a plasma caster on his shoulder. XD

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 02, 2016, 07:01:43 AM

I'm literally on the ass end of day, so everything April Fools is the day before for me. :P

Ah you guys are no fun.... then again there is 4/26 right around the corner.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 02, 2016, 08:19:13 AM
Ah you guys are no fun....

Well I do apologise for bringing you the first pictures of Covenant instead of a gag.  :laugh:

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 02, 2016, 10:53:27 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 02, 2016, 08:19:13 AM
Ah you guys are no fun....

Well I do apologise for bringing you the first pictures of Covenant instead of a gag.  :laugh:
I sad no fun; not uninformative and apology accepted corporal hicks. *thud

Corporal Hicks

Asshole.  :laugh:

Here's another one -

Shamo

Wow the new picture looks very atmospheric! Its finally happening! The new Alien Movie has been incubated!

whiterabbit

However it doesn't really scream paradise... I mean I know that isn't the name of the movie anymore but I was hoping for some white sand beaches and palm trees. The pictures are nice and all but I can't wait for all of the monster rumors to start.

Corporal Hicks

Well we're only seeing a single location so far. Plenty of time for some more paradisey locales.

426Buddy

I dunno, tropical sandy beaches seems a little bit on the nose I think. But personally I would consider New Zealand a true paradise over a a beach with palm trees.

Enoch

Enoch

I never related beaches and palms with Paradise. Even the "descriptions" of Paradise never mentioned palms or beaches, so New Zealand's landscape is in my opinion closest thing to Heaven or Paradise... with certain dark elements to it. I expect to see some Gigeresque or Gutalin architecture designs and some very creepy shots! ::)

Do you guys remember this Ridley Scott interview:

Quote"Have you ever read Paradise Lost, by Milton? In a funny kind of way, it's an interesting basis for the darkness of [Prometheus 2]. Where the good-looking guy, who is evil as sā€“t, gets all the girls and goes to the nightclubs. The other guy, who is not quite as good-looking, is boring as hell and stays home.

Good looking guy - someone or something we think is good but it isnt (Maybe Engineers, maybe David, maybe humans themselves)
Other guy - someone or something we think is bad but it isnt afterall so bad...

I m pretty sure we ll see some new being that is above Engineers... and that creature will look bad and its actions will look bad, but at the end something will happen that will change human perspective...

So who created Xeno and why is not a single answer but multiple answers that have multiple meanings!

whiterabbit

So what you guys are saying is that heaven is on earth.

Plus God's going to probably be some fat lazy titty monster if Ridley has his way. To really put it "on the nose". :)

NickisSmart

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.."
ā€• John Milton, Paradise Lost

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: NickisSmart on Apr 02, 2016, 11:44:46 PM
"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.."
ā€• John Milton, Paradise Lost

Excellent!!! :o  Milton was genius.
I intend to write something about Paradise Lost and Covenant soon ;D

LtJesseRipley

Amazing Photo, and the Ship Part Looks incredible i cant wait to see it in full scale.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed