First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 31, 2016, 01:37:30 PM

Author
First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant! (Read 103,799 times)

The Alien Predator

I am really loving the pictures! Oh and guys, I got some inside information.

Spoiler
Ridley told me Predators are going to appear in Alien: Covenant and that the Engineers created them.  :)

I am so excited, this is shaping up to be an AvP cinematic universe featuring our favourite Hish qu Ten, the name he said he'll be using for the race.
Spoiler
[close]

Enoch

Enoch

But you forgot to mention that Ridleys plan is to make David ultimate creator of life.
John Logan himself said that David will travel back in time and create first living organism.

Enoch

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Enoch on Apr 01, 2016, 05:56:10 PM
But you forgot to mention that Ridleys plan is to make David ultimate creator of life.
John Logan himself said that David will travel back in time and create first living organism.

This is the part where they are planning a shared universe with the Terminator isn't it?

Skynet being this ultimate destroyer of life, so David counters Skynet's plan by going back even further and creating life so he can keep on creating John Connor despite Skynet's attempts to destroy him.

Which means, Skynet kept going after the wrong people! It's not the Connors they should be targeting, but the Weylands!

Corporal Hicks

You people make me want to throw up!

Enoch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2016, 06:11:42 PM
You people make me want to throw up!

Joking aside, I m very optimistic about Covenant and other two movies!

The Alien Predator

Same, I am very excited to see what these new films will have in store for the franchise.

tachito

:o

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 01, 2016, 06:21:55 PM
Same, I am very excited to see what these new films will have in store for the franchise.

I'm very much eager to see where they're going with it. I just hope this one is a massive step-up. We really need it.

LordCassusSnow

Hmm, now that we have a clean pic i think whatever this is might have made a smooth landing on the water. The landing gear seems stabile on the ground and i've noticed lack of any signs of damage or even mud splash.

PsyKore

It looks like a deployment vessel. Maybe they're fishing for goblin sharks. :P

CainsSon

I wonder if its a transport like the RT-01 on the Weyland Industries Timeline.

whiterabbit

Wait, so these pics are real? Here I thought this was the April Fools joke. Did the site even have one?

None the less it all seems very Prometheus-y.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2016, 09:34:29 PM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 01, 2016, 06:21:55 PM

I'm very much eager to see where they're going with it. I just hope this one is a massive step-up. We really need it.

I agree, I'd love to see something big pop up for the franchise.

Prometheus opened up many new doors for the expanded universe, so I hope the sequels do the same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed