Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems

Started by Darkness, Feb 08, 2010, 10:54:01 PM

Author
Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems (Read 23,270 times)

heady89

The whole demo launch is a fiasco.

alpha defekt

Yeah, he complains about the enviorments and lighting effects. WTF? They look pretty f**king awesome from what I have seen. Go swallow a knife GameInformer. I can't believe I just signed up for a year of their narrow minded scribble. Maybe I'll wipe my ass with their pages while I read my Avp comis just to refresh myself on the awesomeness.

Spoon

Put it this way if this game was made up creatures I would probably thought I was playing the worst game I ever played.  Im sorry but the fact that its aliens and predators is the only reason we like this game.  For me anyway.
It does deserve a 5

DeadPeace

DeadPeace

Since when did gameinformer let 14 year olds review video games? Honestly it seems like the person who reviewed AVP doesn't know anything about video games. Especially the fact that AVP is practically 3 games in one. In what other game can you walk and run on any surface? And rip people throats out? Or go cloak and rip humans heads off with wrist blades with such detail. Or being scared the crap out of in a dark room with a flash light and nothing but xenomorphs crawling all around you? This is one of a kind game! I think gameinformer should start hiring 18-30 year olds to review there games cus these older guys don't know what there talking about, they should go stick to there pac-man machine In there basement. Sorry for the rant.

Jack

Jack

This game will look its best on a high end PC with Direct X 11. Those good looking images we've all seen are probably Direct X 11 images.

alpha defekt

I don't agree spoon. :/ Sorry.

Hicks_0998

Judging from all your comments (for the record i havent got the demo   :'(    ) it sounds like AvP is the shit.  With regards to the reviewers comments; isnt that what the game relys on? Dark environs to immerse the player with a forboding sense of impending doom? Absolut vodka slogan works well here: Absolut crap review.   ;D  

Hicks_0998

This turd of a games reviewer sounds like he belongs to the Christian group opposing the R18+ rating here in Oz that was on another famous games site starting with i.....

DeadClover

:'(    I hope they fix the PS3 demo soon... I'm tired of having to always wait for my friends to be playing so I can play.

I want to be able to play with strangers too.

pimpedtedy

pimpedtedy

all i can say is that consoles are nothing compared  to pc ,and avp will beat bioshock

Raven

Raven

PLEASE ANSWER! Sorry for caps.
Will the X360 have pre-order multiplayer skins? I noticed the PS3 and PC had the three unique skins for each race... But I didn't see the bonus in pre-ordering for the 360. Will it?D: I want to prove that I was apart of the "Omfg I can't wait for AVP" community!!!
Also.. I don't know about you guys but that Pred skin that comes with pre-order is pretty badass. :) - Just imagine that mask being on your screen as he tears your head off. >:D

Fujimaster

I got into a game last night on PS3, took about 4 minutes but i got one (and owned), so it is working. I still rather PC version for its crystal clarity and accuracy.  Cant use control pads for a FPS, always been a fan of the mouse and keyboard.

Ironseven

wow 14.000 ? that's a very small number.. Guess it aint too popular huh ?

Fujimaster

@ironseven ~ thats just x-box live dude. Dont forget PC and PS3 would have had about the same.

Ben Reeves is the guy from Game Informer who reviewed it. He's a freaking tool and always gives games ridiculous scores. I think he does this to be the odd man out. That or he's just a biased prick with very bad taste.

Ben Reeves can take his review and go slippy fist himself. I hope no one takes his review to heart. If you enjoy the demo and are a fan of the source material, critic scores be damned!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed