Estimates on Trailer Release?

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Author
Estimates on Trailer Release? (Read 119,229 times)

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

That picture with them inside that ship, I know that Trevante Rhodes will be one of my favourite actors here, but man. . he is looking really good. Im surprised that I love that shot, but also I dont want to forget all that crazy stuff. Now, I have a REAL mixed reactions. I have smile in my face, Dear God I hope this will be as good as these photos. ;D

Brzrkr

Brzrkr

Quote from: azamultic on May 09, 2018, 09:33:25 PM
David 9/14 is September 14, premier of the movie ;)

Thank you. I was undergoing a slight system malfunction. All fine now!  :)

azamultic

azamultic

Pete wouuuu, some positive vibes from you, thats good  ;) yeh I agree, that shot looks good, i like the lighting.

David 8, yeh it's late in my country, and we put days first month second, so it took me some time to digest the numbers  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Somethin' tomorrow eh? Watch it be the official announcement that the first trailer will premiere online in.........June! Mwuhahaha!  ;)

Danversity

Danversity

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLY!!!!

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Finally.

Yep

Yep

Lmao, this is going to be a disaster.

yautjapet

yautjapet

God, took them long enough! I'm tentatively excited!

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: Doomofman on May 09, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
Do we know what time Fox usually release trailers? Will it be really late for us European plebs?

I mostly see trailers hit YouTube between 6:30-11am here on the west coast of the US. EDIT: I think that would be between the early afternoon and late evening where you are?

But sometimes it can be random times of day. I believe The Meg and Venom had their trailers drop on evening hours where I live.

Corporal Hicks

Space Invader

Finally...

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2018, 09:57:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUiC80y-HhM
If there's something I just love it is youtubers making videos about stuff that we mostly already know :v

SiL

SiL

Hicks made that for this site for those who don't rabidly follow every detail or haven't been able to keep up lately.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 09, 2018, 10:28:31 PM
If there's something I just love it is youtubers making videos about stuff that we mostly already know :v

I find it useful, I forwarded the video to my cousin and coworker who both love these movies but aren't online as much as me to be able to keep up with all the posts and updates.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 09, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

Not everyone browses the forum or keeps up with news

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed