Brand new PROMETHEUS Facebook App!

Started by Cvalda, Apr 05, 2012, 10:11:23 AM

Author
Brand new PROMETHEUS Facebook App! (Read 31,492 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: bioweapon on Apr 11, 2012, 04:08:24 AM
i cant open the uk link, the us is 53 min
Nope, 2 hours, 40 something minutes. Opens at midnight PST.

bioweapon

bioweapon

38 min here i guess is by midnight from everyone?? i will get it first? ;D

maybe theres something wrong

i can open week 2 but this image apear. theres nothing yet

:'(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just unlocked on the west coast and........ NOTHING.  >:(
f**k you too, viral marketing.

DendaReloaded

guise..... the walls are... changing.....

Kol

Kol

my bet: it's patrick wilson.

Kronik

Kronik

Maybe whoever is looking at the mural "sees what they want to see" i.e. Shaw sees her father (Wilson), hence the tears?

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Kronik on Apr 11, 2012, 11:51:01 AM
Maybe whoever is looking at the mural "sees what they want to see" i.e. Shaw sees her father (Wilson), hence the tears?

whether it will be or will not be in the movie: great thought, my friend.  :o

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Kronik on Apr 11, 2012, 11:51:01 AM

Shaw has invested so much and traveled so far, and then the ceiling of this temple that she discovers morphs to reveal an image of a renaissance-like biblical scene. Unfortunately, instead of a muscled man or a chubby baby at the end of the pious humanoid's arm, she see a god-damned Giger monstrosity. Perhaps it is here that she realizes that something is severely wrong?

Kol

Kol

we don't know her motivation in this particular scene yet. but she is clearly overwhelmed.

Nightmare Asylum

Just noticed something interesting about the app (sorry if its already been posted). Notice the logo in those gray boxes at the bottom. Its the Aliens/AlienĀ³ styled Weyland-Yutani logo, rather than then Prometheus styled Weyland logo.

bioweapon

the journey continues at this already known site

http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2012/04/11/discover-prometheus-with-these-new-exclusive-images/

mmm i guess this facebook app goes wrong and they just put this link there.

Michael Harper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 11, 2012, 08:51:42 PM
Just noticed something interesting about the app (sorry if its already been posted). Notice the logo in those gray boxes at the bottom. Its the Aliens/AlienĀ³ styled Weyland-Yutani logo, rather than then Prometheus styled Weyland logo.

It's either a simple mistake - or, we may yet actually see that actual Weyland-Yutani logo in the film.

bioweapon

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 06, 2012, 07:03:42 AM
it's not an elevator, it's a door, which opens, it's the door to the ampule room with the had and the head of the space jockey. there's a shot from the inside of the room, where ya see, that's a door.

actually is not the same door check the size fo both. the one with the sj head is holloway shaw and the other girl who oppened.

ThisBethesdaSea

Wow! Awesome. :)

Everything is so crystal clear it seems almost fake in its perfection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed