AvP2 Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 09:00:21 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Analysis (Read 33,296 times)

bug hunter

bug hunter

i cant watch the trailer.... ive got dial up!    :'(  

liamislegend

liamislegend

this film is so gonna rock i kinda had a feeling it was gonna be better than the first because it had no paul anderson so it did it for me and also at the end when the kid says to the alien f**k you does he shoot it with a pred sholder cannon because it looks like one im sure of it

bug hunter

bug hunter

but yer, trailer sounds amazing. im so glad theres gore to be found. i havnt seen a skinned body since predator 2, its been a long time.

bug hunter

bug hunter

hmm, call me crazy, but this IS a serz question: how do we KNOW its a predalien? (i havnt seen trailer yet so im not positive)

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

LOLO the Tust give it away

yaujta

yaujta

iz ther any more evidence of the pred avin xtra tusks?

zen

zen

To bug hunter:If you can find the right still,then you can see that the predalien has very similar facial featers as the predators.That and its gigantic!   ;D  .

zen

zen

I realy hope Wolf makes it out alive.But i also dont want him to make it because it whould'nt be like the other three movies!.WHY DID THEY HALF TO MAKE SUCH A LIKABLE PREDATOR!!!.WHHYYYYYY!!!!!!.

zen

zen

Elder predator on you-tube should make a music video with all 7 movies and the AVP2 trailer to AC/DCs shoot to thrill and fire your guns!   ;D  .

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

Looks like this movie doesnt support the aliens very good.  In AVP an alien(grid) is able to kill 2 preds in a row. But in this movie a Predator is able to grab 2 aliens at the same time.  Well unless his a skillful pred not like the ones in AVP they were teenage or something. Why would a predator kill a woman with no weapons? Thats not honor or something(like in the Predator movies).

Ricardo

Ricardo

I fully support Zen on the ACDC Idea   ;D   haha!

andus

andus

i loved the trailer.. definitely made the wait worth it. so many htings about it that just i think brought back what was missing in avp.  -of course the infra-red which everyone else has said as well.  -i love the hospital with all the secreted resin everywhere, plus if there are lots of patients then guess what, lots of hosts as well.  -i liked the flashing eyes as cheesy as that is, and the cop getting speared in the woods( no doubt running from extreme chaos which makes me wonder how the rest of the search party will get decimated. -i dont thin that the trailer revealed to much about the aliens in the sense of the amazing shit they will prolly do besides the whole bedroom window thing. -the girl getting impailed my the shuriken did have a gun therefore was armed. and then made wall candy -to answer the persons question about the predaliens features obviously the mandibles but i allso noticed the spikes on the top of the head( like a predator)  -finally to the alien lovers pissed aobut the pred grabbing those two, they do try to defendt themselves with but for some reason i think the directors wanted them to seem inferior, but its a little scene gives us pred fans a break.

andus

andus

also during the montage at the end that person in the hospital getting nailed in the face is killed by the predalien, you can see the mandables awesomely in this shot(1:53)

Xerxész

Xerxész

AVP FAN: There will be other Predarors who will be killed by Aliens. This was said by Colin Strause. So, don't worry!    ;)  

chaz

chaz

you guys blind? those 2 pics are the same its a pred alien. if you watch the trailer slowly frame by frame the pred alien turns side ways and YES it loks different but its the same creature  and not that guy is not holding a flashlight. if you look closely they guy who says f**k YOU and kills the alien with a shoulder cannon is wearing what looks like a vest maybe kevlar or whatever and before that a guy holdin something gets a alien tail through his vest. its the same guy so its safe to say hes not holding a flashlight, but the shoulder cannon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed