Prometheus Blu-ray Alternate & Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 28, 2012, 06:07:24 PM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Alternate & Deleted Scenes Images (Read 42,662 times)

thecaffeinatedone

thecaffeinatedone

I came here to see Weyland, Shaw & Company open an airlock door, shoot at derangede monkey man. Then see Shaw run over monkey man. I did not see that. I am dissapoint. >:C

I think I'll wait for a fanedit or extended cut. <:C

eyeballkid

I will wait for an extended cut.

bobby brown

bobby brown

The alternative fifield wasn't so bad actually. much more interesting looking.
But Im still not a fan of the whole mutate into a xenomorph element.

and that shit with holloway and mirror, only good thing is the small shot of noomi on the bed. very sexy.

Anyone know where i can watch the other deleted scenes?  :)

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I got to say, I've seen ALL deleted scenes from the bluray edition, and Fifield's alternate scene was worse - the way he moved as ape/xeno-like - it didn't bring anything new to the table, as far as the tension/choreography is concerned, I'm not sure if this was more tense than the original one. I'd definetly cut it along with "skin", the rest I'd keep. Oh and I was actually disappointed by those extra deleted scenes because I hoped they'd be more meaningful, but still had all of them been inserted into the TC of the movie, it'd definetly make it better.

"About the worm scene, they mention that the scene was great for character development but not for the story. It didn't explain anything about this first Alien life form so it got removed."
But Millburn's retarded wankfest was kept because of..? At least with that deleted scene we DO KNOW WHY he was so excited...

Promethée

Yeah really both Fifield designs are poor anyway so ...

I prefer the ape version because at that point anything is better than space zombie, and thank god he didn't turned into a vampire !

Stratocaster

We need the bluray clips uploaded to avp galaxy ;)

tp3000

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 28, 2012, 08:30:56 PM
Here's an shortened edit of the commentary for that scene in case you want to listen to it:

About the worm scene, they mention that the scene was great for character development but not for the story. It didn't explain anything about this first Alien life form so it got removed.

And there are some 360º videos of some 3D models in the disc but nothing really interesting. A few preview screencaps:

Spoiler

[close]

I don't see anything to play ... ?  Is there supposed to be a play button?  Is there supposed to be a video link there somewhere?

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Sep 29, 2012, 09:40:43 AM"About the worm scene, they mention that the scene was great for character development but not for the story. It didn't explain anything about this first Alien life form so it got removed."
But Millburn's retarded wankfest was kept because of..? At least with that deleted scene we DO KNOW WHY he was so excited...

And HELLO? These are scientists on an alien world discovering the first remnants of an alien civilization and they either want to run away or get drunk.

This scene should of been in there because it shows that at least one of the characters actually gives a single f**k, and that that same character wasn't the biggest idiot in film history.

trailpimp

If the theatrical release of this movie, in my opinion, was an excellent and polished piece of garbage, why is everybody hoping  that the fans will finally have what all the Promertheus crew promised prior to the premier in the blu ray/dvd. The answers should of been given in the cinemas where everybody spent their hard earned money. And now they want a second round of rip off? not me. fortunetely this movie is easy to forget...

Bat Chain Puller

Sometimes I think the only emotion people can feel these days is discontent.

Cutting Milburn's worm discovery wouldn't have forwarded to actual story but would have partially shed some light on why he got all Crocodile Hunter with the larger specimens.

That being said ... had the kept the scene in ... his description of the 'elongated reptile creature with translucent skin' would have been odd considering only hours before he discovered similar creatures ... only smaller.

And as far as answers ... I don't want them. I'd rather it be kept ambiguous. That's part of why the original Alien was so different. It didn't try to explain the Derelict and the Space Jockey. They only wondered out loud about the Alien creature and it's life cycle.

The answers they are promising on the disk are in the form of design and production. Conceptual. Nothing that could ever be taken as canon, on screen revelations. We'll be hearing Ridelys thoughts, inspirations, etc. But however the market guys want to try to sell it to people.

fiveways

fiveways

So far the only thing that has surprised me is the fifield scene.  I still think the creature looks goofy, but the scene just feels a lot better.

I have to watch the original again to compare.

Yeah, I would definitely now change the hanger scene to the sillier looking, but moving more like the classic xenomorph FiField, add in minimum vickers line about the creature in the other room, add the entire final battle, have the entire engineer speaks, and use more of that ending.

I would leave the rest on the floor, i like leaving out the conversation between the captain and vickers as the dialog reminds me of another movie[like so close in dialog it is funny, i cant think of what movie it is to save my life] and it makes vickers too human.

watched "paradise" again. I greatly prefer it.  I don't think shaw should like david at all after the shit he has caused.  I prefer that ending big time.

SpeedyMaxx

That scene works for me more the more I see it.  Especially someone rubbing Millburn's head at the end.  I'm sure the tumblr slash shippers will be all over it.

While it's true the original Alien is very lean on character, I do kind of wish both Fifield and Millburn had a bit longer in the picture.  Maybe one gets back to the ship and slowly transforms, maybe they both do.

Gash

Apologies if it's already been posted.

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Gash on Oct 02, 2012, 09:56:05 PM
Apologies if it's already been posted.

I don't even remember this in the deleted battle scene that leaked online.  What the f**k?  That could be very interesting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed