Low Quality Greenband Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 08, 2007, 05:33:03 PM

Author
Low Quality Greenband Trailer (Read 11,339 times)

Harry72

Harry72

Perfect music at the end of the trailer.    ;D  

brianjrmav

brianjrmav

Anyone notice how on the Red Band trailer, the kid who blasts the Alien's head off after saying "F*#k you!" is using a Predator's shoulder mounted plasma cannon? Wonder how he got that?

Harry72

Harry72

Yes, that's boring. Maybe a christmas present from wolf.    :P     ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Wow. The quality of the trailer on youtube is absolutely horrendous. Whoever uploaded it shouldn't have bothered unless they were able to acquire it with considerably better quality.   :-\    Aside from that, the trailer looks great... from what we can make out. I haven't seen the green band trailer 'till now (and I'm not interested in any films it's attached to), but it does look like it kicks some serious ass. Honestly, I can't believe it took this long before someone uploaded it on youtube. lol   :D    I'm not thrilled about the "Silent Night" theme playing at the end montage. Like chocolate and mayonaise it just doesn't work together.   ;)  

SHREK

SHREK

pretty shit quality this bits i could make out were the bits i saw in the redbanf trailer...but sum bits with the alien sneaking up on the doctor looked very scay indeeed. when will a proper version b put online??   ???   and i though the silent night was fine

shakermakerman

See no monster.... ewwwwwwwwwwww.

shakermakerman

Might as well get the trailer online now colin ;)

The Ultimate Predator

Silent night music is not my thing.

Harry72

Harry72

@theultimatepredator: Are you the grinch ?    ;D     :P  

shakermakerman

Is that a severed head i can see? with the man with the torch?

Corporal Hicks

...Is it too much to ask for a good quality pirate?!    :o   I wish Fox would hurry up and put it online. It looks pretty good.

TheUrbanPredator

YES! Finally it's online and I actually get to see it. Looks great but the quality was the shittest I've ever seen, hope someone uploads it with better quality.    ;D  

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

aleluia!   ;D     ;D  

shinigami

shinigami

:(   hmm somebody grabed a vidoe camera and filmed the trailer, guess thats why the quality is shit. Well i hope that soon they will upload a normal quality trailer. Btw the trailer was great dipite the shitty quality.    ;D  

zen

zen

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST MOVIE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!.BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed