Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film!

Started by MudButt, Mar 04, 2022, 10:06:48 PM

Author
Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film! (Read 60,430 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

FEDE ALVAREZ TALKS ALIEN AND HORROR WITH PERFECT ORGANISM

https://www.perfectorganism.com/blog/2022/11/7/fede-alvarez-talks-alien-and-horror-with-perfect-organism

Bite sized, but a few insights into his mind. Nothing about his film, though.

Nightmare Asylum

Just noticed that Matt Hatton liked the above posted Instagram post; would love if this means he's working alongside Dane Hallett again.

Some Old Dude

My friend who is in contact with teamsters and scoopers mentioned the title being Alien: Romulus does that sound right to anyone here in the know?

Nukiemorph

It does sound like something that would get Ridley hard...

[cancerblack]

It's been rumoured already, but unconfirmed as yet iirc. Could well be the case if that's the buzz though.

DARIAS93

Dumb question, I don't know if anyone thought about this, but does anybody think this might be a sequel to "Alien: Covenant"? The rumor title seems like it might be.

I can already see David quoting and praising himself as the next "Romulus", especially after he perfected his Xenomorph empire. Riddles will surely fall behind this.

[cancerblack]

It is, by all accounts, totally standalone. However it may continue in that theme, which would explain why Ridley liked it so much.

DARIAS93

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 28, 2022, 03:23:28 AMIt is, by all accounts, totally standalone. However it may continue in that theme, which would explain why Ridley liked it so much.

Gotcha. I really do like the biblical/greek themes that Riddles provided in the prequels, possibly due to my christianity background. It's a damn shame we might not see a conclusion to David's journey, but business is business.

Some Old Dude

I'm all for Alien: Ship Name that also reflects the movie's theme as an on going thing.

Kane's other son

I really enjoyed Alien Covenant but that title was crap.
As crap as renaming the Magellan in post production because of the belief that audiences were too dense to understand that the title "Prometheus" came from the ancient Greek myth.

Immortan Jonesy

I feel hyped because Scott Free is producing 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 02, 2022, 03:58:13 PMhttps://twitter.com/bp_reporter/status/1598656937981263873

I wonder if they got the "Romulus" moniker from sources of their own, or if they're just reporting it under that name because that's what's floating around online?

Whichever the case, it's exciting that this is about to go into production soon!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 02, 2022, 05:42:03 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 02, 2022, 03:58:13 PMhttps://twitter.com/bp_reporter/status/1598656937981263873

I wonder if they got the "Romulus" moniker from sources of their own, or if they're just reporting it under that name because that's what's floating around online?

Whichever the case, it's exciting that this is about to go into production soon!

Yeah, that is the question. Although one would assume the local news paper would know what's happening in town from their own sources.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed