Meet Walter - 10th March - New Viral

Started by Anthony, Mar 08, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Author
Meet Walter - 10th March - New Viral (Read 69,829 times)

Fiker

Fiker

Hi. Did you noticed that when he's answering the question " what is your name ?" and says " Walter" there is a reflection on the window which looks like 8. Maybe a tiny hint towards David 8.

Molecules

Molecules

Quote from: KillCrites on Mar 10, 2017, 04:58:07 PM
Buy your new Google Walter. Coming soon to stores near you.

Imagine if the escaped CIA cyberweapons of 2099 got into Walter? Or since Weyland-Yutani is probably running the show, he would essentially be one big backdoor

Quote from: Fiker on Mar 10, 2017, 04:58:28 PM
Hi. Did you noticed that when he's answering the question " what is your name ?" and says " Walter" there is a reflection on the window which looks like 8. Maybe a tiny hint towards David 8.

Saw that too. They went out of their way to highlight that, although it looks more like two separate circles, which you could read into also. 'This is David, with the '8' broken, a few synapses keeping him from attaining full awareness'

Pvt. Himmel

Anyone else notice the small disclaimer text, insinuating that Walter "imprints" on whoever he interviews with and / or serves. This prompts a "no refunds" statement by Weyland-Yutani, as it seems each Walter unit is capable of developing an alternate personality based on who they "imprint" on and associate with. 8)

And also i must say....

Fassbender is a beast. He's so good, so subtle. 8)

Predaker

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 10, 2017, 05:46:59 PM
Anyone else notice the small disclaimer text, insinuating that Walter "imprints" on whoever he interviews with and / or serves. This prompts a "no refunds" statement by Weyland-Yutani, as it seems each Walter unit is capable of developing an alternate personality based on who they "imprint" on and associate with. 8)

And also i must say....

Fassbender is a beast. He's so good, so subtle. 8)

Yeah, notice how he blinks just after 1:45?

Fassbender by far outshines the rest of the cast IMO.

The masks on the techs is a bit strange. Good video though!

Ingwar

Ingwar

It's the same room which appears in the trailer but mountain landscape looks a bit different.

About Walter:

Cognitive Processing: 360-Environmental Awareness, Strategic Data Conversion, Predictive Behavioral Analysis

Emotional Intelligence: Instantaneous Psychological Awareness, Micro-Emotive Facial Expressions, Engineering Intuition by RADEONtm Instinct

Biosocial Compatibility: Socio-Genetic Screenings, Unique Personality Configuration, Created to Serve

Biometric Regulation: Regenerative Shell, Remote Biofeedback Transmission, Advanced Biosecurity

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 10, 2017, 08:21:50 PM
About Walter:

Cognitive Processing: 360-Environmental Awareness, Strategic Data Conversion, Predictive Behavioral Analysis

Emotional Intelligence: Instantaneous Psychological Awareness, Micro-Emotive Facial Expressions, Engineering Intuition by RADEONtm Instinct

Biosocial Compatibility: Socio-Genetic Screenings, Unique Personality Configuration, Created to Serve

Biometric Regulation: Regenerative Shell, Remote Biofeedback Transmission, Advanced Biosecurity

Do you know if these come with the new behavioral inhibitors? The David's always were a bit genocidal.

salomonj

Why Is alien covenant at a 95% with 219 votes on rotten tomatoes????

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 10, 2017, 08:49:57 PM
About Walter:

Do you know if these come with the new behavioral inhibitors?

As biosocial compatibility states: Each Walter is fined-tuned to your specific biosocial stamp - a customized companion as unique as you are. Walter's biosocial compatibility contains unique personality configuration.

According to this I assume as an owner one can configure his/her own dream Walter. I'm not an expert in A.I. but this personal configuration (especially for commercial use) should/must be limited for secure reasons by behavioral inhibitors.

The David's always were a bit genocidal.

Yeah because Weyland told him to try harder. He took it too literal :)

Quote from: salomonj on Mar 10, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

True but when you enter website itself it shows: Tomatometer Not Available...

salomonj

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 10, 2017, 09:58:47 PM
About Walter:

Do you know if these come with the new behavioral inhibitors?

As biosocial compatibility states: Each Walter is fined-tuned to your specific biosocial stamp - a customized companion as unique as you are. Walter's biosocial compatibility contains unique personality configuration.

According to this I assume as an owner one can configure his/her own dream Walter. I'm not an expert in A.I. but this personal configuration (especially for commercial use) should/must be limited for secure reasons by behavioral inhibitors.

The David's always were a bit genocidal.

Yeah because Weyland told him to try harder. He took it too literal :)

True but when you enter website itself it shows: Tomatometer Not Available...
So just a glitch and doesn't mean anything?

Dirty Harry

Ridley...you´re the Man.

Scorpio

I got a bit of a 2001 vibe from that viral.

Anthony

Anthony

"This is the Stanley Kubrick scene"

whiterabbit

Because somebody forgot to hide the meter before google aggregated it. Plus I knew it, those f**kers all make their reviews off of the early test screenings. The bastards.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 10, 2017, 11:27:25 PM
Because somebody forgot to hide the meter before google aggregated it. Plus I knew it, those f**kers all make their reviews off of the early test screenings. The bastards.

Whoa dude relax...  :laugh:

Molecules

Does anybody read these threads before posting, or is it a noob thing? At least we're all on the same page..

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 10, 2017, 05:46:59 PM

Quote from: Molecules on Mar 10, 2017, 04:31:48 PM
Disclaimer at bottom of frame, during the lobby scene, reads:
"Matchmaking interview and DNA screening required. Customers with genetic abnormalities may not meet requirements for safety certification. No refunds after consciousness imprint. Default payments will forfeit DNA rights in perpetuity."

So the Walters are custom-made slaves, to fit DNA profile of their owners. The 'we' collectivity removes any nagging doubts of individuality/self-determination.

Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 10, 2017, 11:06:05 PM
I got a bit of a 2001 vibe from that viral.

Quote from: Molecules on Mar 10, 2017, 03:51:32 PM
Add a creator's head statue + 2001 kitsch = that lobby scene

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed