Meet Walter - 10th March - New Viral

Started by Anthony, Mar 08, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Author
Meet Walter - 10th March - New Viral (Read 71,796 times)

Corporal Hicks

I dug it. Nice little piece. Was surprised to see AMD wasn't marketed in it (or was that chip supposed to be their brand?)

The website's not up yet. Really curious to see what's on that!

Now it's up! https://meetwalter.com/

Enoch

Enoch

Processor is by AMD... you can see their logo on it.

Corporal Hicks

Duh. Was expecting to see the words AMD on it. I didn't recognize the box.  :laugh:

Anyone else have trouble reserving a Walter?

CainsSon

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 10, 2017, 02:13:11 PM
Pretty cool. Quite reminiscent of HBO's Westworld but at the same
time very much different. The whole scene of Walter's creation looks
like some kind of ritual.

Again Luke Scott.

Walter is the world's most advanced synthetic companion, designed to help you achieve a better human experience. Each model is individually calibrated to serve its owner's unique set of needs and preferences.

Conceived by Ridley Scott and 3AM, directed by Luke Scott, and produced by RSA Films.

Agree about WESTWORLD, but to be fair, its more like WESTWORLD owes a great deal more to Ridley Scott than the other way around.

Necronomicon II

"Thank you for your interest in Walter. You will be able to customize your synthetic companion once production begins. Please complete the reservation process.

Walter is a fictional character in the film Alien: Covenant. By clicking the Connect button, you will not receive an actual "Walter". Fox may place ads about your fictional "Walter" tailored to you on certain websites that you visit. By clicking the check box and proceeding, you agree to receive email updates and offers from Fox and you also agree to the terms and conditions and privacy policy of this website."

;D

Corporal Hicks

426Buddy

Reserved my Walter! ;D

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Oh man this keeps getting better, and better... Now just have to wait for tonight's SXSW footage to go live, and then it's cake and ice cream. 8)

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 10, 2017, 02:42:10 PM
Oh man this keeps getting better, and better... Now just have to wait for tonight's SXSW footage to go live, and then it's cake and ice cream. 8)

8) :P :laugh:

Quote from: CainsSon on Mar 10, 2017, 02:34:45 PM
Agree about WESTWORLD, but to be fair, its more like WESTWORLD owes a great deal more to Ridley Scott than the other way around.

TRUE.

rabidranger

Really cool video. A sneak peek into how David's head is reattached!

Imbrie

Is the SXSW footage due to go live?

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: imbrie on Mar 10, 2017, 02:53:48 PM

Hicks said that it's not closed door press event so it may find it's way on the net.

Corporal Hicks

Not officially, I don't think. I know someone is who is going so we should get a description.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

That's some pretty high level of product placement. Cool little short, but the concept of "take home your android" is pretty foreign to the franchise. I always figured they were only privately tasked for the company and military.

Imbrie

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 10, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

Hicks said that it's not closed door press event so it may find it's way on the net.

Excellent. Do we have an idea of timings?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed