Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines (Read 69,237 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 29, 2016, 01:46:00 PM
I checked and there's just a small preview with some little quotes and a picture of the poster.

What did it say??

Darkness

Attached

Necronomicon II

Yeah nothing new.

Corporal Hicks

I was just about to come say no-one bother buying it. They had a copy at work while I was doing my rounds and had a flick through.

Pvt. Himmel

Drats!! >:(

Astronoë

Don't want to be rude, but people still buy magazines? They take up space, cost money n u can get same info for free on ze internets...

juxtapose

here is south africa the internet comes at a prize. .i pay R150 for a gig. .a rand (R) or zar compared to USD. . About R17 equals 1 usd. .u can do maths. . In my case i have a pay as u go account. . .u can ofcause get a uncapped wired on unwired account. . But installation and monthly fees are not cheap. .. So folks still buy magazines. . .not me the internet is still cheaper, but i wish i stayed in a country were internet cost next to nothing. .

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Astronoë on Dec 30, 2016, 04:21:51 AM
Don't want to be rude, but people still buy magazines? They take up space, cost money n u can get same info for free on ze internets...
People like to collect things and magazines have exclusive information. The info gets out eventually, sure -- pretty much immediately, really -- but people still like to be first in line.

Darkness

Unfortunately,  a lot of magazines have shut down because of the easy access to the Internet.  When I was a lad,  I was always buying gaming or technology magazines.  This was before the days of the Internet.  Now, they cost like £5/£6 each.  It's too much.

There'll always be a place for magazines.  I used to like reading them in the bath. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Proper copy of the other picture from Empire. the BeatlesFass account just tweeted it but I dunno what the real source is.

Looks like it was from a German source. Either of these places -

http://www.moviegod.de/x/viewer/image_viewer.php?s=8&k=2629&i=68324
http://www.moviepilot.de/people/michael-fassbender/images/654810

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 30, 2016, 09:23:17 AM
Unfortunately,  a lot of magazines have shut down because of the easy access to the Internet.  When I was a lad,  I was always buying gaming or technology magazines.  This was before the days of the Internet.  Now, they cost like £5/£6 each.  It's too much.

There'll always be a place for magazines.  I used to like reading them in the bath.

Yep, i remember those... EGM, and such. :)

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

Love those colours and design.

That face on the little screen (right from the helmet) looks like ... David?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Any French readers?

Stolen

I'll buy it tomorrow and I'll tell you if there's anything new

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed